First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
RES: [PHP] Connecting to MySql with PHP
Sueandant : Goto your my.ini file In my case located in C:\Arquivos de programas\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1 Search is this configuration option is enabled => skip-networking And comment to enabled listen on a TCP/IP port. Default port 3306 Or Put => enable-named-pipe to enable named pipes Alejandro M.S. --... 5 Oct 2010 08:11
Filesystem path creation function
On 5 October 2010 09:07, Gary <php-general(a)garydjones.name> wrote: Does such a thing exist in php? My searches have lead nowhere. What I am looking for is a function which you would pass two parts of a path to (which might be a directory and a filename, say) and it would return a string containing the pa... 5 Oct 2010 08:11
Continuance of the struggle (trying to understand)
Bug #52782: DOMDocument subclass forgotten using ->ownerDocumentafter closure
(I filed bug #52782 about a month ago, but have not received any reply. I am posting here to try and get some feedback on it.) We have custom XML document and element classes that extend the original DOMDocument and DOMElement classes for convenience. There is a class that uses an instance of XmlElement obtain... 5 Oct 2010 04:00
Connecting to MySql with PHP
I am running PHP 5.3.3, with Apache 2.0 Handler and MySql Server 5.1. My OS is Vista Home Premium 32 bit with SP2. MySql works fine from the command prompt, Apache is running and PHP works. But I cannot access the mysqli classes. This simple program: <?php $mysqli = new mysqli("localhost", "root", "#####... 4 Oct 2010 18:37
PHPExcel with large files (27,000+ rows)
I'm currently working on a project that requires the parsing of excel files. Basically the user uploads an excel file, and then a script needs to save a row in a Postgres database for each row in the excel file. The issue we are having is that when we task PHPExcel with parsing an excel file with, say 27k rows, i... 4 Oct 2010 15:28
Join me on Multiply
Check out my Multiply site I set up a Multiply site with my pictures, videos and blog and I want to add you as my friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Multiply! Once you join, you can also create your own site and share anything you want, with anyone you want. Here's the link: http://multipl... 4 Oct 2010 13:23
Is it possible to create a global namespace alias?
Is it possible to create a global namespace alias in PHP or does the alias have to be defined in EVERY file that I use? Here is an example: file: main.php <?php use \this\is\my\custom\namespace\Item as nsItem; ?> file: index.php <?php require_once “main.php”; // Attempt to use namespace alias ... 5 Oct 2010 12:22
open .zip from memory...
Not sure if my subject is misleading or not, but anyway, here it goes... I am trying to download a file using file_get_contents($url) which happens to be a .zip file. I have no issues downloading the file, saving it to the harddrive, opening it, and getting what i need from it... but what I am trying to do, is... 4 Oct 2010 13:23
RES: [PHP] New to PHP and struggling with the basics
Col Day : Go to : "C:\Arquivos de programas\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\conf" or the folder in your machine. Search for this file => httpd.conf Search for DocumentRoot "D:/webroot" put your work folder in my case D:/webroot. Search for this line and apply the same changes make in DocumentRoot #... 4 Oct 2010 09:12
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12