First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Hi
Hi All I need me a little help. I create scripte for upload file is work very good but the problem is next: I neet to upload only .zip file i need to disable some user to shoise to upload another file Extensions. Can somebody help me. Thanks a lot. ... 19 Sep 2010 18:39
PHP Modular application
I appreciate you all. the php community is a wonderful community. i`m developing an application that i need to support plugin for additional features, i have used joomla and prestashop. i love the way module interface on prestashop and i have been looking into the classes but i did not understand the theory behin... 19 Sep 2010 18:39
Error in initialising XML parser
Hi I am writing a PHP snippet to display invoices that is generated by another computer application. The use case is as follows 1. The other computer application generates the invoices for the month in XML and puts it in a common dirctory. So at anytime there could be multiple files. Each file contains seve... 19 Sep 2010 18:39
Question about translating assoc. arrays to C
I'm working on creating a compiled extension for some code I've written. Mostly it's manipulating a very large multi-demensional array of values. This is some pseudo code for the array. // Imagine this but much much bigger $big_ass_array = array('5' => array('0' => 4, '3' => 6, '8' => 7), '10' => array('4' => 3, '5... 19 Sep 2010 18:39
a test (list is too quite)
Hi gang: Just checking to see if I am still receiving postings. :-) Cheers, tedd -- ------- http://sperling.com/ ... 19 Sep 2010 18:39
SSI not working on PHP files with Apache
Does special configuration have to take place with PHP to let apache process server side include files that are HTML documents? Mike ... 19 Sep 2010 18:39
PHP, Soap, and WDSL
Hi everyone, I am trying to write a simple php page using an sdk. The SDK api contains all wsdl files which do all the work. There's a soap.php which has all the functions and stores the output in $response. My php page includes soap.php and a function. The function is handled by soap.php and it will get... 19 Sep 2010 18:39
HTTPS SSL
Hello everybody I need me a little help. I have one web page with hhtp protocol, but i need to change in https. Somebody tell me that I need to create some SSL certificate. I use some Apache server. Do you somebody know does is easy and can i do? Does need to write some php scripts or anything? Thanks a lot... 19 Sep 2010 18:39
DICOM and PHP
Hi guys, I would like to develop an Application in PHP to manage DICOM images. The idea is that the application should be able to receive images from different devices connected through a local switch. The application should act as a server, always listening, and then when some of the devices send an image, receiv... 19 Sep 2010 18:39
extract an image's elements by gd
Hi! as first i want you look at this image http://i56.tinypic.com/2zic001.png i can read all pixels , make picture black and white,add length of black pixel's to array like (from 300x 20y to 320x to 20y). I can dump coordinates blue square as easily but i cant say this for yellow ellipse. So there are 2 que... 19 Sep 2010 18:39