First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Do you have some standard for defined the variable in programlanguage?
On 27/07/10 10:42, viraj wrote: $firstName is the most readable.. for variables. does anybody have negative thoughts on using the same naming format for method/function and for class names? i guess it's worth sharing! many thanks! ~viraj I like to use $firstName, and function firstName(), ... 27 Jul 2010 06:15
storing files in database and retriving them
hello, I have some problems with storing files in db and retriving them, so probably I'm doing something wrong :-) Here is the case: I have on one of the pages request to generate some PDF files and store them in database. So, I use FPDF to create files, and that's working perfect. Then my system is collecting ... 28 Jul 2010 04:13
Fastest way to find out if a string contains a certain character?
On 27 July 2010 11:27, Ashley Sheridan <ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote: On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 09:30 +0200, Gary wrote: I know there are a number of possible ways of doing this, but I was just wondering if there is an accepted way of doing so which is better than others, performance wise. An idiom, if... 27 Jul 2010 06:15
Fastest way to find out if a string contains a certaincharacter?
On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 09:30 +0200, Gary wrote: I know there are a number of possible ways of doing this, but I was just wondering if there is an accepted way of doing so which is better than others, performance wise. An idiom, if you like. If you only need to find if a string contains the charac... 27 Jul 2010 06:15
Do you have some standard for defined the variable in program language?
Hello Everybody I start to write PHP script and all veritable a defined without some rules. I want to ask to you somebody know how is correct do different some variable. Like from next three variable who is correct: $firstname $FirstName $firstName $first_name etc. I know that from this variable can work... 27 Jul 2010 16:11
Requires help: Unable to install ssh2 module in PHP.
Hi all, We are trying to use SFTP connection to remote host in our project. So for that we are using SSH2 functions of PHP. But the script where we have used those functions was throwing the following error: *PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function ssh2_connect() * * * By doing some work aro... 27 Jul 2010 03:00
Signing (hand-written signature) pdf document
Hello, have You found a solution for handwriten signature on the document? I am also looking for such solution for one PHP application. :) By the way, the signature must be created on mobile touchscreen as application is for smart phones. Thank You, Aurimas Ashley Sheridan-3 wrote: On Tue, 200... 27 Jul 2010 20:37
SOAP ERROR - Encoding
Hi guys, I created a simple wsdl web service. Everything works fine, but when I fill the fields with accents and send the soap request, the PHP returns me an error: Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [Client] SOAP-ERROR: Encoding: string 'ol\xe1...' is not a valid utf-8 string in PATH\cilent.php 1... 24 Jul 2010 18:50
Retaining scroll position after asynchronous refreshNOT PHP
At 6:31 AM -0600 7/23/10, Larry Martell wrote: Hello all- I have a php script that generates a web page with a bunch of scrollable frames, and then asynchronously refreshes the page. If the user has scrolled down in any of the frames, when the refresh occurs it has scrolled back to the top of all the frame... 23 Jul 2010 12:33
Tutte le soluzioni per recuperare un RAID
Per venire incontro alle diverse esigenze del mercato è stata realizzata la promozione EcoRAID, che include ispezione gratuita. Infatti se i files vengono recuperati pagherete solo 600,00€ per ogni disco che compone il RAID (mirror e spare inclusi). E' proprio così se non recuperiamo nulla non si paga nulla, anche... 23 Jul 2010 12:33