First  |  Prev |
Pages: 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366
Embed Word document in Excel
I have a workbook that generates a quote based on selections from dropdown lists & produces a description of the quote & the amount as text strings. Currently I have this linked to a word document which contains the layout of our preprinted quote forms so that I can print directly to our forms. How do insert t... 2 Nov 2006 18:43
Licences for Essbase Extended Spreadsheet Macros
Hello, I am using the Essbase Add In on Excel, and although it seems that Essbase work properly and all the licence are installed, the function EssVRetrieve does not work, instead I have the following message :"Your Software license does not include the use of Extended Spreadsheet Macros. Please contact your datab... 27 Oct 2006 21:58
Excel Paystub Template
Where can I get Paystubs Templates ??? ... 12 Oct 2006 13:25
Microsoft Visual Basic Error in Excel
I am using Office XP sp3. I recently opened up a spreadsheet in Excel and received the following Visual Basic error. System Error &H8000FFFF (-2147418113). Catastrophic failure. How and where do you go about reinstalling Visual Basic to correct this error. I click OK to the error and it opens up the Visual ... 24 Aug 2006 14:46
error : CANNOT START THE SOURCE APPLICATION FOR THIS OBJECT
When i tried to embed a PDF document in excel, i get the above message. How do i resolve this. ... 16 Aug 2006 11:36
IRR formula
Hi, I have dates in column A, and payments into a fund in column B. The payments are not uniform and the dates are random, so I want to calculate the IRR, based on todays date. One way is to put in column C the payment and the formula B1*(1+$D$1^(Today()-A1)/365)) for all the rows and do a goal seek on D1... 27 May 2006 01:41
Compile error in hidden module
I have a Windows XP laptop with Office 2003 installed. When you launch Excel a Visual Basic error comes up and says "Compile error in hidden module: AutoExecNew" Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I looked at the knowledgebase and it says it has to do with an Adobe update. I tried updating Adobe, I... 10 Mar 2006 14:25
BIMDAS - Order of Calculation
I've recently noticed that Excel flies in the face of standard scientific, mathematical and engineering convention in the calculation of powers for numbers that are then multiplied by a negative. The convention of mathematics, "BIMDAS" (or similar acronyms), states that _I_ndices (or powers, or exponents), sho... 22 Feb 2005 22:36
acSpreadsheetTypeExcel
in VBA you get import or export options for spreadsheets - in 2003 it gives options such as 'acSpreadsheetTypeExcel5' whereas in v97 - it would just give the version number. What is the equivalent spreadsheet type in 2003 for importing v97 spreadsheets? ... 19 Feb 2005 23:28
How do I type the Spanish letter N?
What keystrokes do I use to put a ~ over a letter n such as the Spanish word senor. ... 12 Feb 2005 23:20