First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366
Pivot Table Expand Collapse not showing for Cube
When point a blank Excel file at a cube, the expand/collapse buttons don't show after adding rows and columns to the pivot. However looking at this cube in SQL via Browse, the same rows and columns, the rows fields have the expand/collapse buttons. ... 1 Oct 2009 18:29
Data Validation in another sheet
Dear All, I have a workbook ( Sheet1) named POMASTER WITH VALUE RANGE B5:B200 CALLED PO NUMBER. I want data Validation in another sheet named Sheet2 in Cell C2. The PO number is a whole number. Through data validation i want appearance of all data RANGE B5:B200 of sheet1 to Sheet2 in Cell C2.( In cell C2 aft... 30 Sep 2009 04:38
Error Too Many Different Cell Formats (Different than others have
Hi, I recently had a new hard drive installed on my laptop and loaded Office 2007 onto it. When working with a somewhat large spreadsheet I received the error "too many different cell formats", the moment this message is received the formatting of all data in the spreadsheet changes back to original state (mea... 29 Sep 2009 13:03
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=SUM(R[-tellerteller]C:R[-1]C)"
Hi all, I have thes lines of code: Range(Cells(tellerteller + 2, "Q"), Cells(tellerteller + 2, "Q")).Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=SUM(R[-tellerteller]C:R[-1]C)" In this case at that stage tellerteller = 9 So I want in Q11 the sum in column Q from Q2 (Q1 is the header) up to Q10, this gives an er... 29 Sep 2009 17:35
Entering HH:MM
Hi Don I am trying to do this same thing in windows Vista and when I do what you directed it does not work. If I enter 1300 in the cell it displays as 0000 and the formula lines shows "7/23/1903 12:00:00 AM" any thoughts? "Don Guillett" wrote: Glad to help -- Don Guillett SalesAid Softwar... 5 Oct 2009 17:42
how do i reconcile data in cells from old to new spreadsheet
each week my spreadsheet lists 300 records w/20+ columns each. how do i reconcile data in cells from old to new spread w/o manually copy/paste? is there a reconcile option? i would only want to paste data in columns k and l from old spreadsheet to new and only if the record number matches both the previous w... 23 Sep 2009 13:19
Apostrophe's becoming upside down question marks on the web
Hello, We prepare Excel spreadsheets for our IT team, who posts the data on the web using an Oracle server. They load them into searchable databases. The majority of apostrophe's look fine on the web. However, from time to time, an apostrophe will show up as an upside down question mark. All the apostrophe... 23 Sep 2009 11:03
Locked cells in Excel
When I lock even just a few cells in Excel, it seems that functions such as AutoSum, Copy, etc. stop working. What do I need to do to just prevent the inadvertant entry of data into cells with formulas but still have everything else work as normal? ... 19 Sep 2009 11:30
scasd
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page. Posted as a reply to: External Data Range Properties - Cannot find in 2007 I have a 2003 spreadsheet which i am now updating in 2007. On the old existing data connections crea... 15 Sep 2009 10:09
Excel not opening documents correctly
When I double click on an excel spreadsheet on my desktop, excel will open but I do not see the sheet at all. I can open excel, and then go file - open, navigate to the same document on the desktop and open it - and the sheet will display just fine. Do you know what setting is incorrect so I can just double c... 15 Sep 2009 11:17