First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362
Formulas stopped working - Auto Calc IS on...
I have a spreadsheet with several formla calcs that worked fine yesterday, but not today. I've checked Auto Calc and it is on. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. -- Keith ... 24 Dec 2009 17:20
How to open Two copies of Excel under Win7
I have two different workbooks I would like to view at the same time. I would also like to copy & paste cels from one spreadsheet to the other. Under Winxp and earlier I could have two instances of Excel open at the same time. Win-7 seems to prevent this. The answers previously given do not apply to Win-7 as ... 26 Dec 2009 12:12
How can I open 2 excel files in two excel windows -using multi
Sounds good except there is no "Tools" option under Windows 7 that I can find. "Elkar" wrote: Start separate instances of Excel first, then open your documents from within each respective instance. However, if you really want to be able to open the files in separate instances from Windows Explore... 24 Dec 2009 14:05
Runtime Error 1004
I have a workbook that contains 100 worksheets. On each work sheet I have the following code (see below) that runs and when a particular person is selected from a drop down list a jpg of their signature displays at the top of each sheet. This was working fine but I am now getting the following error after I... 29 Dec 2009 09:42
2003 Excel Pivot table data selection
I am currently trying to create a PT but my source data is more than the 65k row limit. Can you create a PT using source data from 2 worksheets and if so, How? ... 24 Dec 2009 12:59
2007 version of Excel
How do I create a password so that the password is required upon opening the workbook? ... 24 Dec 2009 12:59
help with adding names
can i add a word before a sum from a different sheet. ie: i have a total on sheet 1, and on sheet 2 in a cell i place =then i click on the cell that i want from shhet 1. but what i want to see on sheet 2 is the word TOTAL in front of the number that comes from the sheet 1 cell. if anyone could help that would... 24 Dec 2009 12:59
Rename Worksheet Tab as File Name Using a Macro
Hello, I am trying to rename a worksheet tab using the name of the workbook. Each code I've tried does not work. Does anybody have a simple macro to accomplish this? Thanks. -- Cue ... 24 Dec 2009 14:05
Unhide a column among columns.
Hi, There are 10 columns which are hidden between two columns(A and X). I want to unhide only 1 or 2 columns without enabling(unhiding) remaing How can i do it. Thanks and regards mowrya.K.B.P. ... 24 Dec 2009 09:41
Automate copy / paste
Good day , I am asking for help with the following matter please. I need to copy a single row on an XL database worksheet, and paste to another workbook/worksheet. In the 2nd workbook/worksheet ,I would like the 1st pasting to be entered in a certain row , and each following pasting to be 1 row higher than the ... 24 Dec 2009 10:46