First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353
Gridlines in Office 2007
Hello, I used Options to print gridlines in my worksheet but I noticed under Print Preview the gridlines look like tiny dots strung together. I'm not near a printer right now so I can't tell if the gridlines will look that way when printed. Is there any way to make gridlines solid? KP ... 14 Jan 2010 01:28
Printing an Excel Spreadsheet
I created a spreadsheet in Excel. Emailed it to a friend and when she tries to print it on her laptop, it shows vertical page breaks as if it will not fit on one page. And, indeed, when she prints it prints all but column D on the first page then prints column D on another page. Why does it do this? I can ... 13 Jan 2010 20:03
Average Calculation for Sunday School Year Long Goal
I am trying to maintain an average of 35 in Sunday School. Each week I input the number of attendees in my excel file. I need a formula that will tell me how many I need next Sunday, to make my year long goal of 35 as an average. For Ex: A B C 1 Date # of Attendees #needed n... 13 Jan 2010 21:08
ELSEIF Loop to End
I have a worksheet with multiple sheets. I would like to get information on a certain row on each sheet and make a list on the last worksheet skipping the nulls. Say, the information in cel A60 of all 9 sheets to be listed on sheet 10 except for the blanks. Is this possible? Thanx for any help in advance. ... 13 Jan 2010 18:55
Camera on my Excel Icon (2003)?
I have an excel icon on my desktop, as it is a spreadsheet that I use all of the time. All of a sudden, there is a camera on the icon and I have no idea why? It opens the same and the spreadsheet looks the same. ... 13 Jan 2010 18:55
Moving information from one spreadsheet to another
I was having problems finding my information in excel but I finally reformatted my spreadsheet and was able to find what i was looking for. However I need to move the information I found either to another spreadsheet or even copy it to word but it won't let me do anything with it. It's basically just found with... 14 Jan 2010 00:24
Need to know how many users are logged in...
I have an excel sheet, with a list of users, login and logout date & time. I need to know how many users were logged in over the course of time every 30 minutes. Excel 2007. Thanks ... 13 Jan 2010 18:55
User form
I'm trying use user forms rather than entering information directly into cells. Based on two inputs, there will be one of three input screeens that will need to be completed. I'm thinking that the multipage form is the way to go and have it programmically go to appropriate tab. Everyting that I seen has said... 14 Jan 2010 16:57
rounding currency amounts
i would like to round a currency amount to the next $ 0.05 (five cents) eg 30.63 to be 30.65 or 40.48 to be 40.50 ... 13 Jan 2010 17:47
Refernce other files and auto update info
I need to create a master file which lists all projects an employee is working on all in one tab. It also has to automatically update as the employees enter their information in order to keep track of employees who might be looking for work or not. So I need in Master File cells from A1 to D6 reference a file... 13 Jan 2010 16:37