First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366
data consolidation
Using Excel 2000 I'm trying to consolidate my workbooks. I followed the steps with the wizard by clicking "Data, Consolidate, References, Add, OK". Then at the end , I get a message saying "No data was consolidated". Why doesn't this work? ... 20 May 2007 19:36
Pivot Tables -
I am trying to use a Pivot Table to create a very detailed, lengthy billing for a construction company. I keep getting the error message: Microsoft Office Excel cannot make this change because there are too many row or column items. I realize there are limits with Pivot Tables' data because of the possible ... 23 Apr 2007 17:15
Excel 2003
I have not converted all of my office to Excel 2007 and the ones running 2003 can't open the 2007 files. How or where can the go for the patch to fix this? ... 2 Mar 2007 13:25
2007 converter?
My beta version of 2007 expired and unfortunately before I converted several files back to 2003. I downloaded some kind of converter but when I try to open any document, I get a dialog that says that the converter failed to open the document. Any ideas? ... 14 Feb 2007 13:21
.Activate vs. .Select in VBA
What is the difference between .Activate and .Select in VBA? Example: Range("B1").Activate vs. Range("B1").Select Dave ... 24 Jan 2007 10:59
The picture is too large and will be truncated
The reason for the error message, "The picture is too large and will be truncated", is due to Microsoft's Clip Organizer. It tries to convert anything that you copy into the clipboard into a picture format whether you need it or not. I don't know how to avoid this, but if you're not a fan of the Clip Organizer, y... 10 Feb 2007 19:58
"Do you want to replace the contents of the destination cells?
Gord - Thank you. I'm not sure what is causing... Your Auto_Open code is obviously trying to paste something into filled cells or similar operation like Text to Columns. Your.. You can turn off the message and have it default to "Yes" but are you sure you want the destination cells to be replaced? Bob --... 15 Jan 2007 19:33
XML data Error in Excel 2003
I have an XML file in excel and whey I try to export it I get the following message: "SensorGroup_Map is not exportable because it contains the following Denormalized data." I have been looking around on the web, but I'm still not sure what exactly this means and better yet how to fix the data so that it can ... 12 Dec 2006 13:59
my personal.xls file is causing problems
everytime I open 2 work books the second one opens and warns me that personal.xls is locked for editing by myself. I don't currently have any macros that I want available to all my workbooks. Is there anyway to deactive this as I often need to have multiple workbooks open at the same time. ... 7 Dec 2006 10:37
Microsoft Excel can't display Help.
Every time I open spreadsheet with Excel, a pop-up screen appears and says "Microsoft Excel can't display Help. This feature is not currently installed. Would you like to install it now?" If you press "yes", an error shows can not install... If you press "no", you can go on work with Excel. Can anyone give m... 22 Nov 2006 02:24