From: Kadaitcha Man on
Uncle Vic, ye seven-chinned idle immaterial skein of sleeve silk, thou
art deformed, crooked, old and sere, ill-faced, worse bodied, shapeless
everywhere, vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind, stigmatical in
making, worse in mind, ye fudged together:

> One fine day in alt.atheism, Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.email> wrote:
>
>> What's it like to be a fuckwit?
>>

> I don't know, have you stopped beating your wife?

What wife?

> You don't actually believe in that jebus nonsense, do you? I thought
> you were smarter than that.

How smart do you suppose it is to argue that someone is less intelligent
than yourself by your implicating a conclusion that is not logically
connected to your premise, dimbulb?

--
Ubuntu 9.10 x64 running Windows Server 2008 in VirtualBox
16GB 1333MHz DDR3 RAM, 10 * SATA2 3GB/s HDDs as dual 3TB RAID5

I can wank better than you can.

PS: Jensen Interceptor in air-conditioned storage.
From: chrisv on
Uncle Vic wrote:

*plonk*

From: chrisv on
Steve O wrote:

*plonk*

From: Lookout on
On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 23:37:07 -1200, Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.email>
wrote:

>Uncle Vic, ye seven-chinned idle immaterial skein of sleeve silk, thou
>art deformed, crooked, old and sere, ill-faced, worse bodied, shapeless
>everywhere, vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind, stigmatical in
>making, worse in mind, ye fudged together:
>
>> One fine day in alt.atheism, Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.email> wrote:
>>
>>> What's it like to be a fuckwit?
>>>

>> I don't know, have you stopped beating your wife?
>
>What wife?

Of course no woman would be with you. That surprises no one.

>> You don't actually believe in that jebus nonsense, do you? I thought
>> you were smarter than that.
>
>How smart do you suppose it is to argue that someone is less intelligent
>than yourself by your implicating a conclusion that is not logically
>connected to your premise, dimbulb?

Still waiting for you to prove a god exists.
From: Pavlov on
On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 07:20:59 -0600, chrisv <chrisv(a)nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>Steve O wrote:
>
>>Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>
>*plonk*