From: chrisv on
Kent Wills wrote:

> Proving or disproving a belief is, at best, difficult.

As difficult as trimming the groups list?

Frickin idiots.

From: Barend Gofferedomme Dikzak on
chrisv <chrisv(a)nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> Kent Wills wrote:
>
>> Proving or disproving a belief is, at best, difficult.
>
> As difficult as trimming the groups list?
>
> Frickin idiots.

Ditto, in the singular.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
From: Uncle Vic on
One fine day in alt.atheism, "pandora" <pandora(a)peak.org> wrote:

> Seems to be a whole lotta plonking goin on round these here parts.

....OK Sheriff, we're gonna PLONK ya now!

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
From: Lookout on
On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 23:02:59 -0600, Uncle Vic <address(a)withheld.com>
wrote:

>One fine day in alt.atheism, "pandora" <pandora(a)peak.org> wrote:
>

>> Seems to be a whole lotta plonking goin on round these here parts.
>>

>...OK Sheriff, we're gonna PLONK ya now!

And we're gonna plonk you slow
From: ~BD~ on

A better clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K8_jgiNqUc&NR=1