From: chrisv on
The Chief Instigator wrote:

*plonk*

From: Lookout on
On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 19:03:32 -1200, Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.email>
wrote:

>, ye wood-headed bugbane, thou bawd, thou broker, thou all changing
>word, ye denunciated:
>
>> On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 23:37:07 -1200, Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.email>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Uncle Vic, ye seven-chinned idle immaterial skein of sleeve silk,
>>> thou art deformed, crooked, old and sere, ill-faced, worse bodied,
>>> shapeless everywhere, vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
>>> stigmatical in making, worse in mind, ye fudged together:

>>> What wife?
>>
>> Of course no woman would be with you. That surprises no one.

>>> How smart do you suppose it is to argue that someone is less
>>> intelligent than yourself by your implicating a conclusion that is
>>> not logically connected to your premise, dimbulb?
>>
>> Still waiting for you to prove a god exists.
>
>Good. Keep waiting.

You can't. I beat you silly!
You believe in a fairy tale!!
You're a raving lunatic who believes in a fairy tale. I have no doubt
when you can no longer afford the Internet you'll be screaming at the
top of your lungs and the nearest busy intersection.
From: Uncle Vic on
One fine day in alt.atheism, Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.email> wrote:

>> Still waiting for you to prove a god exists.
>
> Good. Keep waiting.

LOL

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
From: Uncle Vic on
One fine day in alt.atheism, chrisv <chrisv(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:

> Uncle Vic wrote:
>
>>One fine day in alt.atheism, Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.email> wrote:
>
> *plonk*

ROFL.

Don't look now, it's one of those guys out to plonk everyone on usenet. He
likes his quiet, I guess.

From: Kadaitcha Man on
Uncle Vic, ye alcoholic whoreson cur, thy wife's a hobby-horse, ye
retched:

> One fine day in alt.atheism, chrisv <chrisv(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Uncle Vic wrote:
>>
>>> One fine day in alt.atheism, Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.email> wrote:
>>
>> *plonk*
>>

> ROFL.
>
> Don't look now, it's one of those guys out to plonk everyone on
> usenet. He likes his quiet, I guess.

He plonks anyone who replies me.

--
The deuterium zetabaseline servicing activation circuitry is suspect.
You will need to circumvent the astrophysical automatter enabling