From: tirebiter on
On Nov 2, 6:37 am, Kadaitcha Man <a...(a)no.email> wrote:
> Uncle Vic, ye seven-chinned idle immaterial skein of sleeve silk, thou
> art deformed, crooked, old and sere, ill-faced, worse bodied, shapeless
> everywhere, vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind, stigmatical in
> making, worse in mind, ye fudged together:
>
> > One fine day in alt.atheism, Kadaitcha Man <a...(a)no.email> wrote:
>
> >> What's it like to be a fuckwit?
>
> > I don't know, have you stopped beating your wife?
>
> What wife?

A surprisingly honest answer from someone whose sig lists the
components of an enterprise level server that is apparently only used
to gather material to "wank" to.

Your "genuine" question is as reality based as being proud to be able
to "wank better" than anybody else.

---
a.a. #2273
From: chrisv on
tirebiter wrote:

*plonk*

From: The Chief Instigator on
On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 01:40:34 -1200, Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.email> wrote:
> What's it like to be a fuckwit?

I have no idea of that...maybe you should ask yourself.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick(a)io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2008-09 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
From: Kadaitcha Man on
, ye wood-headed bugbane, thou bawd, thou broker, thou all changing
word, ye denunciated:

> On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 23:37:07 -1200, Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.email>
> wrote:
>
>> Uncle Vic, ye seven-chinned idle immaterial skein of sleeve silk,
>> thou art deformed, crooked, old and sere, ill-faced, worse bodied,
>> shapeless everywhere, vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
>> stigmatical in making, worse in mind, ye fudged together:

>>> I don't know, have you stopped beating your wife?
>>
>> What wife?
>
> Of course no woman would be with you. That surprises no one.
>>
>>> You don't actually believe in that jebus nonsense, do you? I
>>> thought you were smarter than that.
>>
>> How smart do you suppose it is to argue that someone is less
>> intelligent than yourself by your implicating a conclusion that is
>> not logically connected to your premise, dimbulb?
>
> Still waiting for you to prove a god exists.

Good. Keep waiting.

--
Ubuntu 9.10 x64 running Windows Server 2008 in VirtualBox
16GB 1333MHz DDR3 RAM, 10 * SATA2 3GB/s HDDs as dual 3TB RAID5

I can wank better than you can.

PS: Jensen Interceptor in air-conditioned storage.
From: Kadaitcha Man on
The Chief Instigator, ye deranged lily-livered, ye same purpose clanger,
ye sly devil, ye broker that still breaks the pate of faith, ye daily
break-vow, ye trembled:

> On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 01:40:34 -1200, Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.email>
> wrote:
>> What's it like to be a fuckwit?
>>

> I have no idea of that...maybe you should ask yourself.

Wow! An IKYABWAI lame! Never seen one of them before!