From: Larry on
Ordered a Liteon iHAP422-98 and the media list a bunch i can not get
local. I used to get Maxell no problem,but they stop carrying it local
(have to order). Does anybody use Verbatium with this unit? and if so how
well does it work?.
Thanks Larry
From: Mike S. on

Ask here: http://club.myce.com/f44/

From: Pat Conover on
"Mike S." <retsuhcs(a)xinap.moc> wrote in message

> In article <Xns9DAE97D6F3CA3Larrynospammenet(a)216.196.97.130>,
> Larry <Larry(a)nospamme.net> wrote:
>>Ordered a Liteon iHAP422-98 and the media list a bunch i can not get
>>local. I used to get Maxell no problem,but they stop carrying it local
>>(have to order). Does anybody use Verbatium with this unit? and if so how
>>well does it work?.
>>Thanks Larry
>
> Ask here: http://club.myce.com/f44/

I always used Tayio Yuden DVD-R and can't remember the last coaster. Order
online, cheap for 50-100 pack. Of course YMMV, Pat

From: Boris on
Larry <Larry(a)nospamme.net> wrote in

> Ordered a Liteon iHAP422-98 and the media list a bunch i can not get
> local. I used to get Maxell no problem,but they stop carrying it local
> (have to order). Does anybody use Verbatium with this unit? and if so
> how well does it work?.
> Thanks Larry

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers?
DVDname=&Submit=Search&Search=Search&orderby=Name&hits=50
From: Mike S. on

In article <ugob36d2qpqr804mad9s4km8ee4nu7skfn(a)4ax.com>, WaIIy <To> wrote:
>On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 16:55:34 -0500, Larry <Larry(a)nospamme.net> wrote:
>
>>Ordered a Liteon iHAP422-98 and the media list a bunch i can not get
>>local. I used to get Maxell no problem,but they stop carrying it local
>>(have to order). Does anybody use Verbatium with this unit? and if so how
>>well does it work?.
>>Thanks Larry
>
>Verbatim is highly rated and I've used them for years with no issues.
>
>Best Buy used to have them, but I couldn't find them there last time
>out.
>Found some at Office Max.

Verbatim was highly rated when they made their own media. Check the MID
on some of the Verbatim-branded stuff and you'll find it comes from the
same factory as many store-brand media (e.g. CMC Magnetics).