From: john.hood on
Yup that's the one, thanks.

I don't know about the wiki, What do you think about someone (me) going

in there and organizing it a little bit? Try to make it more like a
knowledgebase? Categoy and sub-page.

John

From: Susan Bugher on
john.hood(a)gmail.com wrote:

> Yup that's the one, thanks.

YW. :) If some of the ACF program info would be useful for your web page
let me know what you're after (content and formatting) and I'll make a
file for you.

> I don't know about the wiki, What do you think about someone (me) going
> in there and organizing it a little bit? Try to make it more like a
> knowledgebase? Categoy and sub-page.

My first thought is that you probably looked at the wrong page (ATM
there's more organization than content). Did you look at the *ACF* start
page in the wiki?

http://www.markcarter.me.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?AcfWiki

My second thought is that that page could sure do with some
reorganization and beautification. Thanks for volunteering. :)

Susan
From: John Hood on
Susan Bugher wrote:

> john.hood(a)gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Yup that's the one, thanks.
>

> YW. :) If some of the ACF program info would be useful for your web
> page let me know what you're after (content and formatting) and I'll
> make a file for you.
>
>> I don't know about the wiki, What do you think about someone (me) going
>> in there and organizing it a little bit? Try to make it more like a
>> knowledgebase? Categoy and sub-page.
>

> My first thought is that you probably looked at the wrong page (ATM
> there's more organization than content). Did you look at the *ACF*
> start page in the wiki?
>
> http://www.markcarter.me.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?AcfWiki
>
> My second thought is that that page could sure do with some
> reorganization and beautification. Thanks for volunteering. :)
>
> Susan

Well now that I look at it, it isn't that bad really. The usertips page
seems a little sparse. Maybe I'll throw some of my stuff on there.

John
From: Susan Bugher on
John Hood wrote:
> Susan Bugher wrote:

>> http://www.markcarter.me.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?AcfWiki
>>
>> My second thought is that that page could sure do with some
>> reorganization and beautification. Thanks for volunteering. :)

> Well now that I look at it, it isn't that bad really. The usertips page
> seems a little sparse. Maybe I'll throw some of my stuff on there.

IMO that would be a *very* nice thing to do. :)

Susan
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Drive Image
Next: FWT Newsletter - Weekly - March 7, 2005