From: John Hood on
Susan Bugher wrote:

> John Hood wrote:
>
>> Susan Bugher wrote:
>

>>> http://www.markcarter.me.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?AcfWiki
>>>
>>> My second thought is that that page could sure do with some
>>> reorganization and beautification. Thanks for volunteering. :)
>>

>> Well now that I look at it, it isn't that bad really. The usertips page
>> seems a little sparse. Maybe I'll throw some of my stuff on there.
>

> IMO that would be a *very* nice thing to do. :)
>
> Susan

Ok, I did up a page on the User Tips portion of the wiki It is here.

http://www.markcarter.me.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NoInstallFreeware

If you want to add something, just click the "edit page" link at the
bottom. When you're done, click the save button at the bottom and it
will be published for everyone. If you are uncomfortable with that send
it to me and I put it up. I'm going to add more apps based on this thread.

John Hood
Web Site www.jhoodsoft.org
"The best home and business free software, no ads, no time limits, no
fluff."
"No kidding."