From: Kevin Provance on

"Mike Williams" <Mike(a)WhiskeyAndCoke.com> wrote in message
:
: I see your posts, Kevin. I just don't "do" birthdays anymore, not now that
: I'm just a few years away from my own 70th!

Really? I would never have guessed that, being how stubborn you are. <g>

--
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk!

From: mbyerley on

"Kevin Provance" <k(a)p.c> wrote in message

> "Mike Williams" <Mike(a)WhiskeyAndCoke.com> wrote in message
> :
> : I see your posts, Kevin. I just don't "do" birthdays anymore, not now
> that
> : I'm just a few years away from my own 70th!
>
> Really? I would never have guessed that, being how stubborn you are. <g>

Must be showing my age.
I thought Mike was mister smooth.... ;-)

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Mike Williams pretended :
> "Kevin Provance" <k(a)p.c> wrote...
>
>> Not you brother...just the lack of anyone else chiming
>> in to include their wishes. They probably did not cause
>> they don't see my posts. At least I hope it's that, and not
>> the alternative. <g>
>
> I see your posts, Kevin. I just don't "do" birthdays anymore, not now that
> I'm just a few years away from my own 70th!

I hear you. At least in places like this. I never tend to jump onto
those threads where people share happy or dreadful news. Not that I
don't care, of course. :-)

> To Karl Peterson:
>
> Happy birthday, Karl. You gonna' tell us how old you are? ;-)

I'm sure I've dropped many hints along the way. Just had a "zero" bday
(which is why I had to be off climbing a mountain, rather than sitting
at a keyboard on Friday! <bg>), but I'm still a long way from seeing
any sort of Medicare.

--
..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT
From: Karl E. Peterson on
Karl E. Peterson formulated the question :
> (which is why I had to be off climbing a mountain, rather than sitting at a
> keyboard on Friday! <bg>),

Or, for anyone without Google Earth to open that KML in the last
post...

http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/30150296.jpg

From: Norm on
Karl E. Peterson was thinking very hard :
> Karl E. Peterson formulated the question :
>> (which is why I had to be off climbing a mountain, rather than sitting at a
>> keyboard on Friday! <bg>),
>
> Or, for anyone without Google Earth to open that KML in the last post...
>
> http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/30150296.jpg

Happy Birthday Karl, but like Mike I quit paying attention to them at
least 20 years ago. :o) That link you attached looks like a nice
picture, but I only get about 1/5 th of it and it stops loading.

Norm