From: C. Kevin Provance on
Well, I guess I know how many folks have me blocked. Gonna have to do
something about that.

--
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk!
"C. Kevin Provance" <*@*.*> wrote in message
: ...Karl. <eg>
:
: --
: Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT
: Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org
: ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
:
: Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk!

From: Karl E. Peterson on
C. Kevin Provance explained :
> Well, I guess I know how many folks have me blocked. Gonna have to do
> something about that.

Hey, I was just offline. What'd you expect? ;-)

Thanks man...

--
..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

From: Kevin Provance on

"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote in message
: C. Kevin Provance explained :
: > Well, I guess I know how many folks have me blocked. Gonna have to do
: > something about that.
:
: Hey, I was just offline. What'd you expect? ;-)
:
: Thanks man...

Not you brother...just the lack of anyone else chiming in to include their
wishes. They probably did not cause they don't see my posts. At least I
hope it's that, and not the alternative. <g>

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Kevin Provance laid this down on his screen :
> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote in message
>> C. Kevin Provance explained :
>>> Well, I guess I know how many folks have me blocked. Gonna have to do
>>> something about that.
>>
>> Hey, I was just offline. What'd you expect? ;-)
>>
>> Thanks man...
>
> Not you brother...just the lack of anyone else chiming in to include their
> wishes. They probably did not cause they don't see my posts. At least I
> hope it's that, and not the alternative. <g>

They probably felt you were just being OT again, actually, pulling
stuff from FaceBook like that. ;-)

From: Mike Williams on
"Kevin Provance" <k(a)p.c> wrote in message

> Not you brother...just the lack of anyone else chiming
> in to include their wishes. They probably did not cause
> they don't see my posts. At least I hope it's that, and not
> the alternative. <g>

I see your posts, Kevin. I just don't "do" birthdays anymore, not now that
I'm just a few years away from my own 70th!

To Karl Peterson:

Happy birthday, Karl. You gonna' tell us how old you are? ;-)

Mike