From: Karl E. Peterson on
Kevin Provance brought next idea :

>>> . . . been doing that for about twenty minutes Karl. Still can't see you.
>>> Can you give us a clue where you are ;-)
>>
>> LOL! What's life, without a few mysteries? :-)
>
> That image doesn't come through all the way...just the top 1/8th or so.

Well, there's another mystery. <g> Seriously, it's just one off
Panoramio; I have no control. I've brought it down in 3 different
browsers now.

--
..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Mayayana brought next idea :
>> Not you brother...just the lack of anyone else chiming in to include their
>> wishes. They probably did not cause they don't see my posts. At least I
>> hope it's that, and not the alternative. <g>
>
> Neither. Nothing against Karl, but this isn't a
> private club. That's why I didn't post Happy
> Midsummer's Day today.

I like solitices, myself. Especially the winter one. Things can only
get better from that point on, huh? :-)

From: Kevin Provance on
"Mayayana" <mayayana(a)invalid.nospam> wrote in message
:
: I'm still waiting for you to explain to Leo and Helmut
: why you wasted their time with that strange thing
: about byebyegdi. Do you have their posts blocked? :)

That a bit of a pretentious thing to say. *You're* waiting? Is there any
reason I should be concerned about this?

Next, I didn't waste anyone's time. I don't recall putting a gun to
anyone's head and forcing them to do a bloody thing. And no, I don't have
their posts blocked. I don't block anyone...it's a coward thing to do
(well, blatant spammers aside).

Npw, you're issue with my lack of follow up posting is a series of
unfortunate events. I did in fact post a response, but I see now looking
back it did not actually get posted. No clue why. I didn't use any
flaggable words. The gist of it amounted to only working under Win 9x, to
which I was using a VM. All it does it shut down the GDI and causes an
interesting crash.

Happy now?

From: Dee Earley on
On 21/06/2010 22:55, Karl E. Peterson wrote:
> Karl E. Peterson formulated the question :
>> (which is why I had to be off climbing a mountain, rather than sitting
>> at a keyboard on Friday! <bg>),
>
> Or, for anyone without Google Earth to open that KML in the last post...
>
> http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/30150296.jpg

Very nice, yet another thing that makes me wish I was back in
Switzerland up the Alps.. :)

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
From: Norm on
Karl E. Peterson wrote :
> Norm laid this down on his screen :
>> Karl E. Peterson was thinking very hard :
>>> Karl E. Peterson formulated the question :
>>>
>>> Or, for anyone without Google Earth to open that KML in the last post...
>>>
>>> http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/30150296.jpg
>>
>> Happy Birthday Karl, but like Mike I quit paying attention to them at least
>> 20 years ago. :o)
>
> I still use 'em as a good excuse to go where *I* want to for dinner! :-)
>
>> That link you attached looks like a nice picture, but I only get about 1/5
>> th of it and it stops loading.
>
> Do you say that because it appears to be about 8x as wide as it is tall?
> It's actually a panoramic photo, so that's the correct dimensions
> (8023x1001). In the browser (pretty sure IE, but for sure FF), it'll enlarge
> to normal size if you click on it, and you can then pan around with the
> scrollbars.

I hate to admit I never tried clicking on it lol That did the trick and
does work in FF.

Norm