From: harryD on
I've been using Trojan Remover for about 5 years or so. I don't ever
remember it finding any malware. I'm curious if other users have had
the same experience. I also cannot have it come up on startup because
it does not play nice with some other programs.

Just curious.
From: gufus on
Hello, harryD(a)who-cares?com!

You wrote on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 13:19:53 -0500:

h> I've been using Trojan Remover for about 5 years or so. I don't ever
h> remember it finding any malware. I'm curious if other users have had
h> the same experience. I also cannot have it come up on startup because
h> it does not play nice with some other programs.

If you don't load it at start up, what use is it?
Make sense?

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: harryD on
On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 13:03:51 -0600, "gufus" <stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>
wrote:

>Hello, harryD(a)who-cares?com!
>
>You wrote on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 13:19:53 -0500:
>
> h> I've been using Trojan Remover for about 5 years or so. I don't ever
> h> remember it finding any malware. I'm curious if other users have had
> h> the same experience. I also cannot have it come up on startup because
> h> it does not play nice with some other programs.
>
>If you don't load it at start up, what use is it?
>Make sense?

It's also on 'demand'. I also do the same 'startup scan' after
startup. It checks the same files. As I said, it doesn't play nice
on startup. Besides, how come it never finds anything when 'on demand'
or the later 'start up' scan? I'd like to know the experiences of
others who have the program.
From: gufus on
Hello, harryD(a)who-cares?com!

You wrote on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 16:32:03 -0500:

h> others who have the program.

'k

I use MS Defender and Avira.
--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: Leythos on
In article <7h1fr5dturjrfqf6fvjblogf7b2cefmhp3(a)4ax.com>, harryD(a)who-
cares?com says...

> I've been using Trojan Remover for about 5 years or so. I don't ever
> remember it finding any malware. I'm curious if other users have had
> the same experience. I also cannot have it come up on startup because
> it does not play nice with some other programs.
>
> Just curious.

I've trj 6.8.1 many times on compromised machines when none of the
leading apps would even start and it's removed many malware from those
machines, enough that the others would run properly.

Trust yourself.