From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on

"Henning" <computer_hero(a)coldmail.com> wrote in message

> I know that you know the reason why you are attacked when deliberately
> posting VB10 code. In my opinion it *is* worse than posting not working
> VB6 code as a reply to a VB3 question.

If you accuse somebody, would you then not check it it is true.

As far as I remember me I've never posted non VB6 code to this newsgroup (Or
is would be a while ago when I thought Microsoft was pointing Nxt questions
to this newsgroup. But that becomes because you write so often about it.)

The code I wrote was an attempt to create VB6 code, I've endless times
written that it was not something I would create for Nxt, I even wont
discuss why.

What do they call somebody who is changing the truth like you does
consequently in Germany?

The opinion from somebody like that is for me without any value, because he
changes it as soon as it fits for him.

Cor

From: Nobody on
"AR88 Enthusiast" <nospam(a)here.com> wrote in message
> I too am confused by constant reference to '.Nxt'. Is that different to

Many here use ".Nxt" so in the search engine for newsgroups at MS site, this
group won't show up first. When .Nxt is being discussed here, it's more
likely to be the first in search results, and you would find new comers who
post new threads here about .Nxt. The frequency of these threads depend on
how much .Nxt discussion occurred here recently. Try searching for some
terms at the link below. You will find that the result comes from different
groups.

From: AR88 Enthusiast on

"Nobody" <nobody(a)nobody.com> wrote in message
> "AR88 Enthusiast" <nospam(a)here.com> wrote in message
>> I too am confused by constant reference to '.Nxt'. Is that different to
>
> Many here use ".Nxt" so in the search engine for newsgroups at MS site,
> this group won't show up first. When .Nxt is being discussed here, it's
> more likely to be the first in search results, and you would find new
> comers who post new threads here about .Nxt. The frequency of these
> threads depend on how much .Nxt discussion occurred here recently. Try
> searching for some terms at the link below. You will find that the result
> comes from different groups.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx

Oh, I thought .Nxt was Microsoft abandoning again all the programmers who
were trying to learn .Net and starting yet another incompatible new
language!

From: Larry Serflaten on

"AR88 Enthusiast" <nospam(a)here.com> wrote
> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx
> >
> Oh, I thought .Nxt was Microsoft abandoning again all the programmers who
> were trying to learn .Net and starting yet another incompatible new
> language!

Do you realize the whole purpose of using .Nxt is to avoid the proper
spelling that triggers the search engines to spit out this group? If you
were aware of that, why would you include the proper spelling in your
reply???

???

From: AR88 Enthusiast on

"Larry Serflaten" <serflaten(a)usinternet.com> wrote in message

> "AR88 Enthusiast" <nospam(a)here.com> wrote
>> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx
>> >
>> Oh, I thought .Nxt was Microsoft abandoning again all the programmers who
>> were trying to learn .Net and starting yet another incompatible new
>> language!
>
> Do you realize the whole purpose of using .Nxt is to avoid the proper
> spelling that triggers the search engines to spit out this group? If you
> were aware of that, why would you include the proper spelling in your
> reply???
>
> ???

No, I did not and I'm now throughly confused!