From: pɐʍzɐb on
Gazwad expelled:

> Gazwad spilled:
>
>> How many people are still using XP as their main operating system?
>> How many people need to hang onto XP because Vista or 7 are not an option
>> for some reason?
>> What are those reasons?
>>
>> Gazwad
>
> Using XP HE, XP Pro, XP 64bit, Vista Ultimate 32bit, Win 7 Home Premium
> 32bit, Win 7 Ultimate 64bit.
> And some other stuff.

And then some.

--
Salt-Cured Rabbit Liver Burgoo with Moonshine Molasses

Quick Smoked Redfish Soup with Boiled Rhubarb

Bourbon Cornbread Dumplings on Sugared Prickly Pear

From: pɐʍzɐb on
Gazwad fabricated:

> Gazwad spilled:
>
>> How many people are still using XP as their main operating system?

Define main.

>> How many people need to hang onto XP because Vista or 7 are not an option
>> for some reason?
>> What are those reasons?

Like perfectly good laser printers not being supported, HP twats.

--
Sifting through my soup I found some sort of octopus appendix Damn
those French!

From: pɐʍzɐb on
pɐʍzɐb mourned:

> Gazwad fabricated:
>
>> Gazwad spilled:
>>
>>> How many people are still using XP as their main operating system?
>
> Define main.
>
>>> How many people need to hang onto XP because Vista or 7 are not an
>>> option for some reason?
>>> What are those reasons?
>
> Like perfectly good laser printers not being supported, HP twats.
>

> --
> Sifting through my soup I found some sort of octopus appendix Damn
> those French!

Ce.

--
Whilst I was sifting through my soup I found some sort of sperm whale
kidney stones. Damn those French!

From: Bronislaw Depowski on
Gazwad
<undersized.mammaroonies(a)light-fingered.natural.coward.without.instinct>
wrote:

> How many people are still using XP as their main operating system?
> How many people need to hang onto XP because Vista or 7 are not an option
> for some reason?
> What are those reasons?
>
> Gazwad
>
> --
> Gritz is,- Smelling diseased body parts and lemon sauce accompanied
> with foul cadaver foreskins accentuated with piggish raven belly and
> garden worm vomit topping, cooked in a bubbling double boiler with a
> slew of rare cooked rutabaga, dried assortment of conch, bone marrow
> gravy, a side of foetal water turkey skin and a stein of clotted
> scallop puree.

I'm hungry

--
One day Donald Trump will discover that he is owned -- lock, stock,
and roulette wheel -- by Lutheran Brotherhood and must renegotiate his

From: Gazwad on
Gazwad ramble:

> How many people are still using XP as their main operating system?
> How many people need to hang onto XP because Vista or 7 are not an option
> for some reason?
> What are those reasons?
>
> Gazwad
>
> --
> Gritz is,- Smelling diseased body parts and lemon sauce accompanied
> with foul cadaver foreskins accentuated with piggish raven belly and
> garden worm vomit topping, cooked in a bubbling double boiler with a
> slew of rare cooked rutabaga, dried assortment of conch, bone marrow
> gravy, a side of foetal water turkey skin and a stein of clotted
> scallop puree.

Yum

--
Sifting through my soup, I found horrible coral snake gizzard in
frightening erupting pimples and earthworm buttock sauce, arranged in

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: remapping the Keyboard?
Next: cannot open regedit