From: pɐʍzɐb on
Gazwad writhed:

> How many people are still using XP as their main operating system?
> How many people need to hang onto XP because Vista or 7 are not an option
> for some reason?
> What are those reasons?
>
> Gazwad
>
> --
> Gritz is,- Smelling diseased body parts and lemon sauce accompanied
> with foul cadaver foreskins accentuated with piggish raven belly and
> garden worm vomit topping, cooked in a bubbling double boiler with a
> slew of rare cooked rutabaga, dried assortment of conch, bone marrow
> gravy, a side of foetal water turkey skin and a stein of clotted
> scallop puree.

Niice

--
Sifting through my soup, I found putrified titmouse spit accentuated
with alarming cyst inside degraded koala bear rot and chihuahua blight

From: pɐʍzɐb on
Gazwad descanted:

> How many people are still using XP as their main operating system?
> How many people need to hang onto XP because Vista or 7 are not an option
> for some reason?
> What are those reasons?
>
> Gazwad
>
> --
> Gritz is,- Smelling diseased body parts and lemon sauce accompanied
> with foul cadaver foreskins accentuated with piggish raven belly and
> garden worm vomit topping, cooked in a bubbling double boiler with a
> slew of rare cooked rutabaga, dried assortment of conch, bone marrow
> gravy, a side of foetal water turkey skin and a stein of clotted
> scallop puree.

ooer!

--
Sifting through my soup, I found some sort of caribou abscess. Damn
those French.

From: nicola tesla on
On May 28, 4:47 pm, Gazwad <undersized.mammaroon...(a)light-
fingered.natural.coward.without.instinct> wrote:
> How many people are still using XP as their main operating system?
> How many people need to hang onto XP because Vista or 7 are not an option
> for some reason?
> What are those reasons?
>
> Gazwad
>
> --
> Gritz is,- Smelling diseased body parts and lemon sauce accompanied
> with foul cadaver foreskins accentuated with piggish raven belly and
> garden worm vomit topping, cooked in a bubbling double boiler with a
> slew of rare cooked rutabaga, dried assortment of conch, bone marrow
> gravy, a side of foetal water turkey skin and a stein of clotted
> scallop puree.

Windows vista is the operating system from hell. windows 7 is vista
with some of the bugs removed.
>windows needs your permission to carry out this action, continue?
I will hold on to my XP for the next 4 years, or until MS makes a user
friendly OS.
>windows needs your permission to carry out this action, continue?
I would have rather kept windows 2000 professional, but bill forced
the software manufacturers to make it obsolete.
>windows needs your permission to carry out this action, continue?
When XP is forced into obsolescence, I will install Linux.
>windows needs your permission to carry out this action, continue?
If you like windows 7, you must be a disturbed individual.
>windows needs your permission to carry out this action, continue?
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: remapping the Keyboard?
Next: cannot open regedit