From: gagecres on
This did the trick. Thanks a lot!

From: gagecres on
Spoke too soon.

From: gagecres on
The code you gave me works fine if the first parent record that appears on
the form has records in the subform. If that first parent record has no
records in the subform, that's when I get the "No Current Records" error as
soon as I open the database and the debugger highlights the ".MoveLast"
statement.

From: Gina Whipp on
gagecres,

Since all of the code you received here should work, let's check a few
othwer things...

1. This subform isn't continuous is it?
2. How is the subform bound to the main form?
3. Is the code on the subform or the main form?
4. Is the code on the On_Current event of the subform?

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"gagecres" <gagecres(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
txt_Rec_Count is an unbound text box. I removed ".Value" and still got the
same No Current Record error. The form is a subform and yes it does have
records in it.

From: Gina Whipp on

Okay, then let's forget that and use this...

Create a text box and copy/paste the below...

=IIf([CurrentRecord]>(Count(*)),'No Record',('Contract ' & [CurrentRecord] &
' of ' & Count(*))) & " line(s)"

Note, where is says 'No Record', you can have it say anything or nothing.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II