From: jerryys on
its not really the same question, new info is provided. you are assuming that
the first responses yielded a completely successful solution. and what is
wrong to see
what another newsgroup that specializes in deployment generally may say?
but i do agree in principle generally about duplication, i probably could
have done a better job.

jerryys

From: MikeD on

> its not really the same question

Yes. it is. You asked

--
any ideas as to the deployment wizard not working but just
hanging with a PDMAN 98 not responding. but when i move the same project
file
to a 32 bit system the wizard works great, so its not in the project file
generated
in the 64 bit system. thanks
--

twice in THIS thread (that has NOTHING to do with this latest question) and
then asked this EXACT question again in another newsgroup.

>>, new info is provided.

And therein lies the problem. This new info is all scattered about.

>you are assuming that
> the first responses yielded a completely successful solution.

I'm not assuming anything. Facts are facts.

--
Mike

From: jerryys on
i actually thought i gracefully conceded to your assumptions. that was not
enough.
sorry, but listen the main purpose of these postings is to resolve
problems. clearly you did not offer any advice relative to the problem.
unless thats your job, you actually wasted a lot of your own time.

jerryys

From: jerryys on
mike are you the same person on the deployment group? your personalities are
entirely different. is it really so important to nit pick a innocent mistake?

jerryys

From: MikeD on

"jerryys" <jerryys(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E03318E1-4816-482C-95F2-4DDBCC7F058E(a)microsoft.com...
> mike are you the same person on the deployment group? your personalities are
> entirely different. is it really so important to nit pick a innocent mistake?

Would you have known it was a mistake otherwise?

--
Mike