Prev: Dhrystone
Next: Learning Ada
From: Ada novice on
On Jul 29, 9:14 pm, Simon Wright <si...(a)pushface.org> wrote:

> The project needs someone with a sound background in numerical methods,
> and feedback/suggestions are always more than welcome. So do join...

On Jul 29, 9:14 pm, Simon Wright <si...(a)pushface.org> wrote:

> The project needs someone with a sound background in numerical methods,
> and feedback/suggestions are always more than welcome. So do join...

Thanks. I'm actually a PhD student in mechanical engineering. The good
news is that I have access to many books on numerical methods. So I
will be happy to help you with the testing and provide suggestions as
to which algorithms can be considered better and are more used than
others. Robust algorithms are usually well documented in the
literature.

I don't have experience with mercurial but I have used one VCS
software namely Tortoise SVN locally on my machine for some of my
LaTeX documents. Right now I don't know how to download your test
codes using mercurial. I have though an account at SF. Maybe I can
wait till you have a public release.

Godspeed
YC
From: Ada novice on

From: John B. Matthews on
In article <m21vamrtg8.fsf(a)pushface.org>,
Simon Wright <simon(a)pushface.org> wrote:

> >> I've taken the plunge and started a SourceForge project for this.
> >> It's at http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnat-math-extn/ -- under
> >> "Ada 2005 Math Extensions", click on [Develop] then on [Code].

Is it possible to enable mercurial browsing in the [Code] tab?

<http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Mercurial>

--
John B. Matthews
trashgod at gmail dot com
From: sjw on
On Jul 30, 2:46 am, "John B. Matthews" <nos...(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:

> Is it possible to enable mercurial browsing in the [Code] tab?
>
> <http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Mercurial>
>
> --
> John B. Matthews
> trashgod at gmail dot com
> <http://sites.google.com/site/drjohnbmatthews>

It is? (I tried it when not logged in, no problem ..)

Try here: http://gnat-math-extn.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/gnat-math-extn/
& click on gnat-math-extn in the Name column?
From: Ada novice on
On Jul 30, 11:09 am, sjw <simon.j.wri...(a)mac.com> wrote:

> Try here:http://gnat-math-extn.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/gnat-math-extn/
> & click on gnat-math-extn in the Name column?

Thanks for this link. When I try to download the 3 files there (2 adb
and 1 ads) I get the files as files with xml codes in them. I guess
there must be a way to get the clean adb and ads files. I'm not
familiar with mercurial. Can someone please indicate how to go about?

Thanks
YC
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Prev: Dhrystone
Next: Learning Ada