Prev: Dhrystone
Next: Learning Ada
From: Ada novice on
On Jul 26, 10:39 pm, "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mail...(a)dmitry-kazakov.de>
wrote:

> It makes little sense to compare decimal representations, which aren't
> exact on most machines. Then before comparing any results, they should be
> rounded to the accuracy of the given method.

The discrepancies in the numbers are really insignificant. Yes you're
right about the decimal representations which are not machine
independent.

YC

From: Ada novice on
On Jul 25, 7:06 pm, "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mail...(a)dmitry-kazakov.de>
wrote:

> With C files you do:
>
> gcc -c c_file.c
> gnatmake -c main_ada_file.adb
> gnatbind main_ada_file.ali
> gnatlink main_ada_file.ali c_file.o

I was wondering if it's possible to do the above in GPS through
"projects" as we did with the library (where 2 projects were created).
It would be great if the above could be done within GPS.

Thanks
YC
From: Dmitry A. Kazakov on
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:50:48 -0700 (PDT), Ada novice wrote:

> On Jul 25, 7:06�pm, "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mail...(a)dmitry-kazakov.de>
> wrote:
>
>> With C files you do:
>>
>> gcc -c c_file.c
>> gnatmake -c main_ada_file.adb
>> gnatbind main_ada_file.ali
>> gnatlink main_ada_file.ali c_file.o
>
> I was wondering if it's possible to do the above in GPS through
> "projects" as we did with the library (where 2 projects were created).
> It would be great if the above could be done within GPS.

It is possible if you have GPS/gprbuild with multiple languages support:
You specify in your project file:

for Languages use ("Ada", "C");

(I don't know if GNAT GPL 2010 already includes this. GNAT Pro does and, I
guess that Debian Linux GNAT does it as well)

For further information see GPRbuid User's Guide:

http://www.adacore.com/wp-content/files/auto_update/gprbuild-docs/html/gprbuild_ug.html

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov
From: Georg Bauhaus on
On 7/27/10 9:27 AM, Dmitry A. Kazakov wrote:

> For further information see GPRbuid User's Guide:
>
> http://www.adacore.com/wp-content/files/auto_update/gprbuild-docs/html/gprbuild_ug.html

Help Menu -> Gprbuild -> Gprbuild User's Guide

--
Warum in die Ferne schweifen?
Sieh, das Gute liegt so nah!
From: Peter Hermann on
Ada novice <posts(a)gmx.us> wrote:
[snip]

YC,
Ada novice <posts(a)gmx.us> seems to be anonymous.
My Email did not arrive, as expected.
Maybe you open your identity to TEAM-ADA(a)LISTSERV.ACM.ORG
at least?
ph

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Prev: Dhrystone
Next: Learning Ada