Prev: .NET
Next: Allphones scam?
From: Rod Speed on
.. wrote:
> On 13/06/2010 5:08 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Hunter wrote:

>>> They wont ban VPN traffic, it's way too heavily utilised for
>>> legitimate purposes.
>>
>>> At any rate there's a good chance they're going to go belly up in
>>> the next election
>>
>> At one time I thought that we hardly ever give a federal govt just
>> one term, but then I realised that the Dud has already lasted longer
>> than Cough Witless. Gunna be fascinating to see how many the dud has so comprehensively
>> pissed off with his arrogance that now that the polls show that they
>> will lose the next election, he get the bums rush just like Beastly
>> did with such lousy poll results.
>>
>>> and none of this insanity will see the light of day.
>>
>> Even if they are still the govt, they are likely to have a MUCH
>> worse senate with the greens getting to decide everything that the
>> coalition opposes.

> vote 1 Julia Gillard

She doesnt stand a chance, none of the left has ever got to be PM.

From: z1 on
Rod Speed wrote:
> . wrote:

>>> At one time I thought that we hardly ever give a federal govt just
>>> one term, but then I realised that the Dud has already lasted longer
>>> than Cough Witless. Gunna be fascinating to see how many the dud has so comprehensively
>>> pissed off with his arrogance that now that the polls show that they
>>> will lose the next election, he get the bums rush just like Beastly
>>> did with such lousy poll results.

>>> Even if they are still the govt, they are likely to have a MUCH
>>> worse senate with the greens getting to decide everything that the
>>> coalition opposes.
>
>> vote 1 Julia Gillard
>
> She doesnt stand a chance, none of the left has ever got to be PM.

correct there Rod.
the deals the Left gets supporting the Right bloke, pay huge dividends
for the ACTU
and imagine the daily drone we will get whenever she speaks . . .
will drive the nation to either throw up or fall asleep.
From: Clocky on
Rod Speed wrote:
> terryc wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Completely trivial to avoid those.
>
>> Trivial in the sense of?
>
> Like I said, in NSW at least, they have to have signs saying you are
> on camera, so even you should be able to find a library net service
> or net cafe without cameras.
>> Going to the next one?
>
>>> Legally in NSW those have to have signs advising that surveillance
>>> is in operation.

Irrelevant when all they have to do is change the law.

From: terryc on
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 22:47:54 +1000, atec7 7 wrote:

> Doug Jewell wrote:
>
> You wanna cut that unintelligible stuff into a 20 word answer thanks ?
> remember this is the net and most of us don't enjoy trying to
> understand tough stuff

Check the headers.

From: terryc on
On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 00:56:15 +0800, Hunter wrote:

> At any rate there's a good chance they're going to go belly up in the
> next election and none of this insanity will see the light of day.

Don't make any bets on that.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: .NET