Prev: .NET
Next: Allphones scam?
From: Rod Speed on
Hunter wrote
> terryc wrote
>> Hunter wrote

>>> At any rate there's a good chance they're going to go belly up in
>>> the next election and none of this insanity will see the light of day.

>> Don't make any bets on that.

> Nope it's anyone's game at this point. Complete clowns on both sides,
> it's not about who's going to do the best lead-up, it's about which
> clown fucks it up most severely.

Dunno, the wild swings in the polls appears to be something more than just that now.

Dunno if anyone is carefully analysing just what is going on currently.

I find it VERY hard to believe that many are pissed off that the dud gave up on global warming etc.

OTOH they did mostly change to the greens, not the coalition.

Gunna be an interesting election result.

I doubt labor will give the dud the bums rush, they dont do that very often when in govt.

From: terryc on
On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 11:38:57 +0800, Hunter wrote:

> On 13/06/2010 9:05 AM, terryc wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 00:56:15 +0800, Hunter wrote:
>>
>>> At any rate there's a good chance they're going to go belly up in the
>>> next election and none of this insanity will see the light of day.
>>
>> Don't make any bets on that.
>
> Nope it's anyone's game at this point.

I wasn't talking about the election, but that the other party could just
as easily pick it up when they get into power.
From: Rod Speed on
terryc wrote
> Hunter wrote
>> terryc wrote:
>>> Hunter wrote

>>> Don't make any bets on that.

>> Nope it's anyone's game at this point.

> I wasn't talking about the election, but that the other party
> could just as easily pick it up when they get into power.

I doubt it if the Greens end up with the balance of power in the senate.

And its all completely irrelevant anyway. With so much unsecured
wifi around now, doesnt matter a damn what they log, they wont
be able to work out who was getting access to the net that way.

From: John Tserkezis on
Rod Speed wrote:

> And its all completely irrelevant anyway. With so much unsecured
> wifi around now, doesnt matter a damn what they log, they wont
> be able to work out who was getting access to the net that way.

Already appears to be in Finland:

<http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/06/12/finland_unsecured_wifi/>
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8