From: SG1 on
Is there a way to get rid of .NET other than reloading windoze??? If so
please outline. M$ was of course UNhelpful.

From: z1 on
SG1 wrote:
> Is there a way to get rid of .NET other than reloading windoze??? If so
> please outline. M$ was of course UNhelpful.

would this help?
http://techdows.com/2009/07/uninstall-and-repair-net-framework-with.html

so you didn't do a search about this?
From: jonz on
On 6/11/2010 4:58 PM, z1 wrote:
> SG1 wrote:
>> Is there a way to get rid of .NET other than reloading windoze??? If
>> so please outline. M$ was of course UNhelpful.
>>

> would this help?
> http://techdows.com/2009/07/uninstall-and-repair-net-framework-with.html
>
> so you didn't do a search about this?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yer bloods worth bottling bloke.....what a revelation....onya!

--
jonz
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea - massive,
From: z1 on
jonz wrote:
> On 6/11/2010 4:58 PM, z1 wrote:
>> SG1 wrote:
>>> Is there a way to get rid of .NET other than reloading windoze??? If
>>> so please outline. M$ was of course UNhelpful.
>>>

>> would this help?
>> http://techdows.com/2009/07/uninstall-and-repair-net-framework-with.html
>>
>> so you didn't do a search about this?
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> yer bloods worth bottling bloke.....what a revelation....onya!

one thing you might want to realise:

I ran that cleanup proggie, and since I have found reason to reinstall
..Net - but now find something is broken and will have to do a total
re-install of my OS if I ever want to get .Net back.

From: SG1 on

"z1" <z1(a)127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> SG1 wrote:
>> Is there a way to get rid of .NET other than reloading windoze??? If so
>> please outline. M$ was of course UNhelpful.
>>

> would this help?
> http://techdows.com/2009/07/uninstall-and-repair-net-framework-with.html
>
> so you didn't do a search about this?

Yes but I searched Microsnot.