From: Hector Santos on
On May 19, 1:09 pm, "Pete Delgado" <Peter.Delg...(a)NoSpam.com> wrote:
> "Peter Olcott" <NoS...(a)OCR4Screen.com> wrote in message
>
>> I just posted the complete detailed design of the UTF-8 recognizer. The
>> code will follow within a week. The only thing that needs to be added to
>> this design is the actual code the does the translation from UTF-8 to
>> UTF-32.
>
> I'll be happy to look for the code on the 27th!
>
> -Pete

Maybe we can start a sucker's bet here? :)

I got $50 bucks on NEVER producing anything representing his claims.

--
HLS
From: Peter Olcott on
On 5/19/2010 12:50 PM, Hector Santos wrote:
> On May 19, 1:09 pm, "Pete Delgado"<Peter.Delg...(a)NoSpam.com> wrote:
>> "Peter Olcott"<NoS...(a)OCR4Screen.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> I just posted the complete detailed design of the UTF-8 recognizer. The
>>> code will follow within a week. The only thing that needs to be added to
>>> this design is the actual code the does the translation from UTF-8 to
>>> UTF-32.
>>
>> I'll be happy to look for the code on the 27th!
>>
>> -Pete
>
> Maybe we can start a sucker's bet here? :)
>
> I got $50 bucks on NEVER producing anything representing his claims.
>
> --
> HLS

You owe me fifty bucks Hector, I just posted the results of my working
prototype that implements my patent claims.
From: Hector Santos on
On May 19, 2:16 pm, Peter Olcott <NoS...(a)OCR4Screen.com> wrote:
> On 5/19/2010 12:50 PM, Hector Santos wrote:

> >> I'll be happy to look for the code on the 27th!
>
> >> -Pete
>
> > Maybe we can start a sucker's bet here? :)
>
> > I got $50 bucks on NEVER producing anything representing his claims.
>
> > --
> > HLS
>
> You owe me fifty bucks Hector, I just posted the results of my working
> prototype that implements my patent claims.

Where? I don't see any code?

But there you go, you once again PROVED and SHOWED that this is all
about a lame, nefarious and unethical attempt to get your patent
claims disproved or substantiated which already has been shown in the
last 4 years to be of NO VALUE to anyone but yourself. One has to
ask, how were you even able to produce a patent without any working
example in the first place or code to begin with? It was all in your
mind.

People, don't feed this Patent Troll any more ideas

--
HLS
From: Peter Olcott on
On 5/19/2010 2:01 PM, Hector Santos wrote:
> On May 19, 2:16 pm, Peter Olcott<NoS...(a)OCR4Screen.com> wrote:

>>> Maybe we can start a sucker's bet here? :)
>>
>>> I got $50 bucks on NEVER producing anything representing his claims.
>>
>>> --
>>> HLS
>>
>> You owe me fifty bucks Hector, I just posted the results of my working
>> prototype that implements my patent claims.
>
> Where? I don't see any code?

http://www.ocr4screen.com/Unique.html

You don't get to see the code, that is proprietary. Even if the results
on this link are faked (they are not) it still is something that I
produced that represents my claims.

From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
Nigel did a presentation of his work to our group, and pointed out that both lexing and
parsing performance were improved by generating code. His paper concentrates on the more
complex problem of parsing.
joe