Prev: ircbrute
Next: Ironic
From: MZB on
I ran Avira and Malwarebytes. No infections according to those programs.

Mel

From: FromTheRafters on

"MZB" <moo(a)noway.prudigy.net> wrote in message

[...]

> I wonder how that happens. They somehow got my Yahoo email address
> (easy) and my Yahoo password. Hmmmm

Sometimes they just guess, sometimes they use datamining, and there have
been software based exploits in the past with similar e-mail services.

http://www.emeagwali.com/bbs/messages/3193.html

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "MZB" <moo(a)noway.prudigy.net>

| I ran Avira and Malwarebytes. No infections according to those programs.

| Mel

Good !

--
Dave

From: MZB on
David:

Does this mean I can be somewhat assured that there is no keylogger or
malware on my system?

The article posted "From the Rafters" was interesting. Is it likely someone
got that information that way?

Mel

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "MZB" <moo(a)noway.prudigy.net>

| David:

| Does this mean I can be somewhat assured that there is no keylogger or
| malware on my system?

| The article posted "From the Rafters" was interesting. Is it likely someone
| got that information that way?

| Mel

What way ?

--