From: John Braner on
On 11/05/2010 16:17, Bob Donald wrote:
> As long as you dont do that to any of your clients piano's. There'd be alot
> of "huh? what am I doing??? Oh, just admiring the finish, yeah, that's the
> ticket!"

After living in the UK for 23 years, every once in a while I still go to the wrong side of the car
to get in. It's the same thing "oh, is that a scratch in the paint? right by the door handle?"

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Ouroboros Rex on
On 5/11/2010 7:50 AM, polymod wrote:
> When I start to look for a 'power switch' after closing up my acoustic
> piano.
>
> ;)
>
> Poly

I think you are supposed to just leave them open, it's less thermal
wear and tear on the circuitry.
From: polymod on

> > On May 11, 7:50 am, "polymod"<poly...(a)optonline.net> wrote:
> >> When I start to look for a 'power switch' after closing up my acoustic
> >> piano.
> >>
> >> ;)
> >>
> >> Poly
> >
> >> Maybe you should get an acoustic/electric piano, like a Helpinstill or
> >> Yamaha CP whatever. Sure, they don't sound as good, but they do have
> >> a power switch!
> >
> > I have a Yamaha CLP560 digital.
> > I was just taken aback that I'm so used to turning things off....even
when
> > I'm at an acoustic piano I still had that unfinished feeling<g>
> >
> > Poly
> >

> Just don't try to reboot it ;-)

How 'bout a "system restore"?

;)

Poly

From: polymod on

"Bob Donald" <Bob(a)nowhere.com> wrote in message
> As long as you dont do that to any of your clients piano's. There'd be
alot
> of "huh? what am I doing??? Oh, just admiring the finish, yeah, that's the
> ticket!"

Hey, you're giving me ideas!

Poly

From: polymod on

> On 11/05/2010 16:17, Bob Donald wrote:
> > As long as you dont do that to any of your clients piano's. There'd be
alot
> > of "huh? what am I doing??? Oh, just admiring the finish, yeah, that's
the
> > ticket!"
>
> After living in the UK for 23 years, every once in a while I still go to
the wrong side of the car
> to get in. It's the same thing "oh, is that a scratch in the paint? right
by the door handle?"

Priceless!

Poly

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last