From: polymod on

"Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> polymod let loose with the following tirade:
>
> > When I start to look for a 'power switch' after closing up my acoustic
> > piano.
> >
> > ;)
> >
> > Poly
>
> LOL I hope it had a dehumidifier!

Now there's a smart man!
Not only that, a humidifier too!
http://www.pianolifesaver.com/english/home.php

Poly (Damp-Chaser Field Expert)
hehe

From: polymod on

"Ouroboros Rex" <its(a)casual.com> wrote in message
> On 5/11/2010 7:50 AM, polymod wrote:
> > When I start to look for a 'power switch' after closing up my acoustic
> > piano.
> >
> > ;)
> >
> > Poly
> >

> I think you are supposed to just leave them open, it's less thermal
> wear and tear on the circuitry.

But what about the 24 pictures on the lid?
:)

Poly

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> >> Just don't try to reboot it ;-)
> >
> > How 'bout a "system restore"?
>
> My 110 year old Emerson piano needs that!!!

Keith?

Poly

From: John Braner on
On 11/05/2010 19:32, polymod wrote:
> "John Braner"<me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
>> On 11/05/2010 16:17, Bob Donald wrote:
>>> As long as you dont do that to any of your clients piano's. There'd be
> alot
>>> of "huh? what am I doing??? Oh, just admiring the finish, yeah, that's
> the
>>> ticket!"
>>
>> After living in the UK for 23 years, every once in a while I still go to
> the wrong side of the car
>> to get in. It's the same thing "oh, is that a scratch in the paint? right
> by the door handle?"
>
> Priceless!
>
> Poly

You can look like a real idiot when you fill up at the petrol (gas) station, and then go to get in
the passenger door (of course there's no one else in the car) ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Steve_Karl on
It's worse when you're looking for CTRL+Z on a drill press. :-P

"polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in message news:4be952ee$0$31262$607ed4bc(a)cv.net...
> When I start to look for a 'power switch' after closing up my acoustic
> piano.
>
> ;)
>
> Poly

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last