From: Bob Donald on

> You can look like a real idiot when you fill up at the petrol (gas)
> station, and then go to get in
> the passenger door (of course there's no one else in the car) ;-)

You just gave me a great idea, John! I just got one of those blue tooth
speakerphones for my cell phone. I might have some fun this summer at the
gas (petrol) station with someone on the other end of the line :)

From: John Braner on
On 12/05/2010 01:10, Bob Donald wrote:
>> You can look like a real idiot when you fill up at the petrol (gas)
>> station, and then go to get in
>> the passenger door (of course there's no one else in the car) ;-)
>
> You just gave me a great idea, John! I just got one of those blue tooth
> speakerphones for my cell phone. I might have some fun this summer at the
> gas (petrol) station with someone on the other end of the line :)

Can you elaborate? ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> My 110 year old Emerson piano needs that!!!
> >
> > Keith?
>
> Nope, it's one of these.
>
> http://members.cox.net/glennbopix/Emerson.jpg
>
> And it can't be tuned because of a crack in the soundboard and ancient
> strings that will break when trying to get them up to pitch.

But what a nice piece of furniture!

Poly

From: polymod on

"John Braner" <me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
> On 11/05/2010 19:32, polymod wrote:
> > "John Braner"<me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
> > alot
> > the
> >>
> >> After living in the UK for 23 years, every once in a while I still go
> > the wrong side of the car
> >> to get in. It's the same thing "oh, is that a scratch in the paint?
right
> > by the door handle?"
> >
> > Priceless!
> >
> > Poly
> >

> You can look like a real idiot when you fill up at the petrol (gas)
station, and then go to get in
> the passenger door (of course there's no one else in the car) ;-)

Reminds me of when I was a teenager...I'd go down to the huge parking lot at
the local beach and drive from the passenger seat. I got pretty good at it
too.
There used to be an old guy that would give the kids grief. I'd drive the
car right at him to give a bit of a scare<g>

Poly

From: polymod on

"Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> wrote in message
> It's worse when you're looking for CTRL+Z on a drill press. :-P

Priceless X2 !!!
Good one Steve.

Poly

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last