From: Michael Fanning on
Hey Glennbo, you're right. It is too damn big! It would've been a bummer if
I didn't have the hard disk space for it.

M.F.

--
MICHAEL FANNING, composer, arranger, producer
http://www.soundclick.com/michaelfanning

From: Michael Fanning on

> I've always been curious on those pianos with the HUGE library.
> Hey Michael....when you get it all up and running can we hear what this
> thing sounds like?
>
> Poly

Hey Poly, Yea. I'd be glad to post something for everyone to hear once I
get it together to record/produce something with it.

I don't have a grand piano sitting in my living room to compare it with but
QL Pianos sounds darn realistic to my ears.

M.F.

From: Sue Morton on
Yes, please post it playing something for us! May I suggest you *not*
choose 4'33"?
--
Sue Morton

From: Michael Fanning on
LOL! Well, being I am not so great a piano player people might prefer me
doing "4'33"

M.F.

From: polymod on

> The killer robot kitekrazy <kitekrazy(a)kitekrazy.org> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > After reading how long it takes to install that library on their forums,
> > I crossed that off my potential buy list.
>
> After installing 5 double sided DVDs to get the samples installed for
> Superior Drummer 1, the kit I like the best consumes only about 480MB.
>
> I could actually kill all the rest of the kits that came with Superior
> Drummer 1 and Superior Drummer 2, but I'm not hurting for disk space.

Do you still have/use the cocktail and percussion kits?
hehe...I like your 'real' cocktail kit the best!

Poly

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Who's Got My Back?