From: David Lowndes on
>I have found the problem... I was not correctly setting the UsePlainText
>property after a restart. If you uncheck and check the CHekcBox in the
>UI while the Bridge is running, it will work for the next (not
>prefetched) articles.
>It will be fixed in V16.

Excellent job, well done. It's looking good. :)

Dave
From: David Lowndes on
Hi Jochen,

Generally the plain text is looking great, but I've just seen a post
with code where it comes out like this:

#include <omp.h>
#include <stdio.h>
int main() {
#pragma omp parallel
printf("Hello from thread %d, nthreads %d\n",
omp_get_thread_num(), omp_get_num_threads());
}

the #include < > appear to have been missed along with the "".

Any chance these can be handled?

Also (a minor point), there appears to be an extra blank line being
introduced at the end of a post.

Dave
From: Jochen Kalmbach [MVP] on
Hi David!

> the #include < > appear to have been missed along with the "".
>
> Any chance these can be handled?

The next version will have support for a code-tags... that will solve
this problem.
The documentation on
http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/documentation

already contains the description of the supported "markup".

--
Greetings
Jochen

My blog about Win32 and .NET
http://blog.kalmbachnet.de/
From: Hans-J. Ude on
Hello Jochen,

I just tried to install the bridge, but trying to start the service, I
get this message :

"The QinetiQ SharePoint NNTP Server service on Local Computer started
and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no
work to do, for example, the Performance Logs and Alerts service."

Can you please tell me what to do?

Hans

From: Jochen Kalmbach [MVP] on
Hi Hans-J.!

> "The QinetiQ SharePoint NNTP Server service on Local Computer started
> and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no
> work to do, for example, the Performance Logs and Alerts service."

Maybe you misundertstood something... I just used the *source code* of
this project; there is no need to use anything from this project. Just
download the setup zip file from:
http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/releases/
And execute it!
See also: