From: Hans-J. Ude on
Jochen Kalmbach [MVP] schrieb:

>download the setup zip file from:
>http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/releases/
>And execute it!

Thanks Jochen, I got got. Excellent job!

Hans

From: Jochen Kalmbach [MVP] on
Hi All!

I released V19.

If you still have problem are feature request, PLEASE fill an issue at
codeplex:
http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/workitem/list/basic

Currently I use track with all this newsgroups and posting...

Greetings
Jochen
From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
I clicked on the link and nothing happened. Apparently they attempted to attack my
machine in the process of doing the download, and the attack was successfully blocked.
joe

On Sat, 29 May 2010 23:48:16 +0200, "Jochen Kalmbach [MVP]"
<nospam-news(a)kalmbach-software.de> wrote:

>Hi Henryk!
>
>> I must be dense, but I do not seem to be able to use either this, nor
>> the Microsoft bridges.
>
>You must first enable the bridge in the web-forums. For more info see:
>http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/documentation
>
>> I am using free Forte Agent (really old
>> version) to access newsgroups. How do I configure it to use the
>> bridge?
>
>Then you should use my latest release (V15) which also supports an
>(experimental) html2text converter! So the messages from the forum will
>be converted into plain/text.
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer(a)flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com