From: ray on
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:37:18 +0100, Ron Dewey wrote:

> Test number 1

You may be 'testing', but why bother if you have nothing to say?
From: Harold Stevens on
In <8baus3Fg3gU1(a)mid.individual.net> ray:

[Snip...]

> You may be 'testing', but why bother if you have nothing to say?

Instead, they should use alt.test (etc.) dump groups. Kids these days.

I toss GoogleGroup (http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/).
From: ray on
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:23:07 -0500, Harold Stevens wrote:

> In <8baus3Fg3gU1(a)mid.individual.net> ray:
>
> [Snip...]
>
>> You may be 'testing', but why bother if you have nothing to say?
>
> Instead, they should use alt.test (etc.) dump groups. Kids these days.

I guess some folk don't believe that just because it works in a test
group it will work here. I don't have any problem with that, but it seems
pointless if they don't have anything to say.
From: Paul J Gans on
Harold Stevens <wookie(a)jimbo.localdomain> wrote:
>In <8baus3Fg3gU1(a)mid.individual.net> ray:

>[Snip...]

>> You may be 'testing', but why bother if you have nothing to say?

>Instead, they should use alt.test (etc.) dump groups. Kids these days.

It was always this way.

--
--- Paul J. Gans
From: JT on
On 28/07/10 22:20, Paul J Gans wrote:
> Harold Stevens <wookie(a)jimbo.localdomain> wrote:
>
>> In <8baus3Fg3gU1(a)mid.individual.net> ray:
>>

>> [Snip...]
>>

>>> You may be 'testing', but why bother if you have nothing to say?
>>>

>> Instead, they should use alt.test (etc.) dump groups. Kids these days.
>>
> It was always this way.

Beg to differ here ;-)

I remember times when we did not post test messages to newsgroups
whatsoever.

--
Kind regards, JT