From: Wolfgang Weisselberg on
ransley <Mark_Ransley(a)Yahoo.com> wrote:

> Why crybaby, for telling the truth, just google 7dsoft focus.

39 hits, 38 times you telling people to google it and one
single report ... Canon sold only 10 or 20 7D, all in all?

-Wolfgang
From: Wolfgang Weisselberg on
Larry Thong <larry_thong(a)shitstring.com> wrote:

> I can
> put any Nikkor on my bodies and they focus perfectly every time. This is
> precious!!

Since there is no such thing as perfect focus, the logical
conclusion is that you have 0 (ZERO) bodies.

-Wolfgang
From: ransley on
On Jan 4, 9:38 am, Allen <all...(a)austin.rr.com> wrote:
> ransley wrote:
> >> So you're saying that reviewers are all liars who don't objectively
> >> review cameras.
>
> >> --
> >> Ray Fischer
> >> rfisc...(a)sonic.net  - Hide quoted text -

> > You lack comprehension, re read what I posted, or get help.
>
> You might want to hone your writing skills to the point that your
> messages are clear.
> Allen- Hide quoted text -

My 10 yrs old kid understood what I wrote, I pity you.
From: ransley on
On Jan 4, 3:33 pm, Wolfgang Weisselberg <ozcvgt...(a)sneakemail.com>
wrote:
> ransley <Mark_Rans...(a)Yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Why crybaby, for telling the truth, just google 7dsoft focus.
>
> 39 hits, 38 times you telling people to google it and one
> single report ... Canon sold only 10 or 20 7D, all in all?
>
> -Wolfgang

I see the level of inteligence in this group is the real issue
From: Wolfgang Weisselberg on
ransley <Mark_Ransley(a)Yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 4, 3:33 pm, Wolfgang Weisselberg <ozcvgt...(a)sneakemail.com>
>> ransley <Mark_Rans...(a)Yahoo.com> wrote:

>> 39 hits, 38 times you telling people to google it and one
>> single report ... Canon sold only 10 or 20 7D, all in all?

> I see the level of inteligence in this group is the real issue

Yes, Einstein. Just leave and the level of inteligence[sic] will
drop sharply, as the level of intelligence rises.

So, a single report over many, many, many 7Ds sold constitutes a
problem affecting all 7Ds? Come on, you can do better. You can
prove by your standards that the 5DIII will never work, because
there isn't a single report of it working yet.

Anyway, whoever paid you 10 cents for your campain was overcharged
by a couple million dollars.

-Wolfgang