From: Ron Reaugh on

"Tony Meyer" <tony(a)spamthisyouprickcomputec-cns.co.nz> wrote in message
> I use AVG 7.0 on my machine, and install it for customers a lot. I reckon
> its a bloody good program, with far less bloat than Norton or Mcaffee. It
> looks after itself, if its configured properly, I've found my customers
> really enjoy not having to touch it, or very rarely, in which case i
> normally get a phone call, and i can sort it for them over the phone. And
> its free, so if your looking to save some bucks its right there.

My conclusion also.

From: Ron Reaugh on

"Ron Reaugh" <ron-reaugh(a)worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> "Tony Meyer" <tony(a)spamthisyouprickcomputec-cns.co.nz> wrote in message
> > I use AVG 7.0 on my machine, and install it for customers a lot. I
reckon
> > its a bloody good program, with far less bloat than Norton or Mcaffee.
It
> > looks after itself, if its configured properly, I've found my customers
> > really enjoy not having to touch it, or very rarely, in which case i
> > normally get a phone call, and i can sort it for them over the phone.
And
> > its free, so if your looking to save some bucks its right there.
>
> My conclusion also.

Anything regarding subscriptions means an act of support that a user must
undertake. The dollars aren't relevant. At the end of a year the user soon
gets infected and requires help. It's not the users' fault. It's the
industry's fault.

BILLY PLEASE SAVE US AGAIN.

Turn Automatic Updates ON!

From: End User on
Kaimbridge,

I've used Kaspersky for the past year and felt it has worked significantly
well. If you ever need technical support, you can always contact them
through email, or call them toll free and be directly connected to their
customer service (in Moscow) via an 800 number. And yes, they do speak
English. It presently has 126,000 known virus's in it's database to protect
you from and updates regularly. It's not too expensive $35ish online, or if
you're into obtaining it free, there's always Limewire.com or other file
sharing programs.

From: Mike on
If you need a good utility program take a look on ebay for System Mechanic
Pro 5. It contains a number of utilities plus one year of Kaspersky and a
firewall for I think $25.00 At least that's what I paid in February. It is a
cheap way of getting a multi featured utility and Kasperspy.

From: msean1941@gmail.com on
NOD32