From: Joan Archer on
<lol> She's in good form <g>
Joan

From: Joan Archer on
<lol> You've been to Auhma then <g>
Joan
PS: I think I saw a post from Vtech this morning it may have been in XP
General but not sure <g>
Joan

From: Heather on
Is he the now calling himself "Doc"?? I saw a few posts in XP New Users
today.

Just checking that ng out before I get the new computer built. I will post
Willy's game plan in ME General later.....he fixed this one up and it was
the IDE *ribbon* that was dead. CD Writer is now working just fine. Backup
time!!

Cheers...Heather

"Joan Archer" <archer_joan(a)NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> <lol> You've been to Auhma then <g>
> Joan
> PS: I think I saw a post from Vtech this morning it may have been in XP
> General but not sure <g>
> Joan
>

> Shane wrote:
> > Shame I missed that, Joanie B.
> >
> > Hey, that's some bright hair you got there!
> >

> > Shane

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

From: Joan Archer on
Can't remember at the moment will know it when I see it <g>

I thought you had done all your backups or is this new stuff ?

Can't wait to see the game plan when I get over to ME.

At least you started in a reasonable volume group, another one I check is
the basics one, if you put your toes in General you'll probably be
overwelmed <g>
Joan

From: Shane on
That pcbutts idiot shows a degree of Vo-ism.

Where's Debbie when you need her! Perhaps we could fix them up.

Shane