From: GS on
Thanks for the update! I haven't explored anything at Avery in the last
10 years or so. It looks like they've stepped things up some since I
started using their MSO Label Wizard addin. I've only updated my
installed version whenever I moved to a new machine. Otherwise, I just
saved any labels I made to a word.doc for next use.

I should look at this DesignPro you mention. I have a product by that
name that does media labels. It came with something else and I can't
remember where from. I believe the correct name for the master label
product from Avery was LabelMaker Pro (not LabelPro).
--

Shotgun Thom laid this down on his screen :