From: Golan Klinger on
TXC64 wrote:

> Hmmm... none of those. Oh well... thanks for all of the replies!

Do you have any further details you can recall? We play 'can you name that
game' at Lemon 64 all the time and usually we're successful. The more clues
we get, the easier it is to find the right game.

P.S. It's not Below the Root, is it? (It's an inside joke.)

--
Golan Klinger
Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest.
From: RobertB on
On Mar 28, 12:45 pm, "Gerald Holdsworth"
<ger...(a)nospam.hollypops.co.uk> wrote:

> Star Trek Interceptor
> Star Trek Computer Game Green Valley
> Star Trek Kobayashi Alternative
> Star Trek Promethean Prophecy
> Star Trek Rebel Universe

I have most of those, but I've never heard of Star
Trek Interceptor.

Writing from Astoria, Oregon,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
The Other Group of Amigoids
http://www.calweb.com/~rabel1/
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network
http://www.sccaners.org
From: winston19842005 on
On Mar 28, 11:29 pm, Golan Klinger <n...(a)sp.am> wrote:
> TXC64 wrote:
> > Hmmm... none of those.  Oh well... thanks for all of the replies!
>
> Do you have any further details you can recall? We play 'can you name that
> game' at Lemon 64 all the time and usually we're successful. The more clues
> we get, the easier it is to find the right game.
>
> P.S. It's not Below the Root, is it? (It's an inside joke.)

Not really inside! I've seen that to be the answer of several of the
'can you name that game' threads here as well...

As for the Star Trek game, maybe some more information besides the
'transporter' area. Perhaps this was just a modded version of the
original classic from David Ahl and Creative Computing?
From: dott.Piergiorgio on
winston19842005(a)yahoo.com ha scritto:

> As for the Star Trek game, maybe some more information besides the
> 'transporter' area. Perhaps this was just a modded version of the
> original classic from David Ahl and Creative Computing?

Oh, my gods....

If we start to search into the mare magnum of all the variants,
portings, expansions &tc since the first STARTREK.BAS we never ends the
cataloguing.....

Best regards from Italy,
Dott. Piergiorgio
From: Golan Klinger on
dott.Piergiorgio wrote:

> If we start to search into the mare magnum of all the variants,
> portings, expansions &tc since the first STARTREK.BAS we never ends the
> cataloguing.....

The same could be said of cataloguing the Earth's various species or
exploring the oceans or charting the stars. That doesn't deter us though
as cataloguing is what we humans do and in regards to 64 games, those
working on the GameBase64 do a very good and thorough job.