From: TXC64 on
All I can really remember is that Transporting down to the planet's
surface invoked a random outcome... many times resulting in kirks
death. The "transporter" itself was graphically represented by yellow
lines gradually making their way down the screen (if this makes
sense).

No biggie... just have fond memories of this particular aspect of some
star trek game out there. I think I downloaded it from... was it
compuserve?

take care!
From: Namachari on
http://www.dunnington.u-net.com/public/startrek/

?
From: TXC64 on
On Mar 29, 6:12 pm, Namachari <forums6...(a)mac.com> wrote:
> http://www.dunnington.u-net.com/public/startrek/
>
> ?

None of those... but that is some real cool information. thanks!
From: Martijn van Buul on
* Golan Klinger:
> P.S. It's not Below the Root, is it? (It's an inside joke.)

Fort Apocalypse.

--
Martijn van Buul - pino(a)dohd.org
From: bluebirdpod on
On Mar 28, 1:27 pm, TXC64 <timothyma...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I don't suppose this rings a bell wih anyone?
>
> Thanks!

One of my Favorite "STAR TREK" type clone games is Space the Ultimate
Frontier.
this is a very good game, it also has C64 and C128 Keyboard overlays
to help
you manage your ship and repair damaged systems. This game is
graphically based

http://c64g.com/4540-Space%20The%20Ultimate%20Frontier.c64g

-BBP