From: John Braner on
On 10/03/2010 00:01, Ben Goldman wrote:
> Glennbo wrote:
>
>> In news:hn6fnf$76a$2(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot John
>> Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
>> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> Oh - are they USB sticks?
>>
>> No, they're hickory.
>
> There's nothing like a good piece of hickory.

We need a new thread for this soon.

I forgot what we're talking about ;-)

Oh yeah, anyway - where do you plug these drums in to - to quantise them?

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: polymod on

"Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

> "polymod" > Applause! You guys are better than Abbot and Costello<g>
>
> You mean the three stooges and you are included. <vbg> ;-)

Why thank you....nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Poly

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> >> "polymod" > Applause! You guys are better than Abbot and Costello<g>
> >>
> >> You mean the three stooges and you are included. <vbg> ;-)
> >
> > Why thank you....nyuk nyuk nyuk!
>
> Oh, wise guy!!!!!!!! <Fingers in eyes><DOINK!!!!>

I'm sorry Moe, It was an accident!

Larry

;)

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Prev: Reaper 3.35
Next: OK Gos Amazing Rube Goldberg Machine