From: jeffl on
nice work!

From: Phoenix on
I like Kingston RAM. 24-hr tech support, lifetime warranty--and my system's
been practically rock-solid since I replaced my Crucial RAM with Kingston.
Some dood on the CW forum told me my system was slower now cos the CAS
latency is higher; I said it feels faster--especially since it doesn't frak
up the graphics drivers so that it's unable to boot (something that happened
with the previous RAM; don't know why--it was supposed to be compatible).

Looks like a good system--enjoy!
How are things going so far?

From: gray asphalt on

I used to be a professor of business at
Harvard. Some smart aleck kid got the
idea that he could compete with the postal
service by buying his own planes and
managing the company as a private
enterprise. I wonder what happened to
him? Probably working at McDaniels.

From: Here In Oregon on

"polymod" > Applause! You guys are better than Abbot and Costello<g>

You mean the three stooges and you are included. <vbg> ;-)

From: John Braner on
On 10/03/2010 00:01, Ben Goldman wrote:
> Glennbo wrote:
>
>> In news:hn6fll$76a$1(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot John
>> Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
>> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> Watts on drums...
>>
>> Who???
>
> Current drummer.

No, Who??'s on guitar...

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Prev: Reaper 3.35
Next: OK Gos Amazing Rube Goldberg Machine