From: John Braner on
On 09/03/2010 16:45, Sue Morton wrote:
> Oh gosh you're right. My theory is rusty. Sorry for the confusion!

It's OK Sue - you can't be the expert at *everything*. ;-)
(now where is my medication?....)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: John Braner on
On 09/03/2010 15:06, Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot John Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> My analog cocktail drumkit in my studio works without electricity . . .
>>>
>>> Beat that!!! ;)
>>>

>> hmmm, how "phat" is it?
>
> 39 vertical inches!

That's pretty phat! Are you sure your cocktail kit isn't really made of bloopz?

--
===========

From: John Braner on
On 09/03/2010 18:23, Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot John Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> 39 vertical inches!
>>>

>> That's pretty phat! Are you sure your cocktail kit isn't really made
>> of bloopz?
>
> I'm not seeing any bloopz in these pics.
>
> http://members.cox.net/vdrums/Cocktail/

Are they hidden in the bag?

--
===========

From: John Braner on
On 09/03/2010 18:23, Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot John Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> 39 vertical inches!

BTW - how many bits is that?

--
===========

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> > BTW - how many bits is that?
>
> It's a two bit drumset.

Applause!
You guys are better than Abbot and Costello<g>

Poly

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Prev: Reaper 3.35
Next: OK Gos Amazing Rube Goldberg Machine