From: Stella1251 on
So i created an iso file for the mac..I put the projector on a disc..put it
onto a mac that uses os10..then i tried one that uses os8.5 & it did not
play..couldnt open the file..is there a way to get around that error?
also if i have quicktime files included in my projector & one does not have
quicktime on their machine, whats next? do you just use screen shots instead of
movies to make things easier?

From: Sean Wilson on
> So i created an iso file for the mac..I put the projector on a disc..put it
> onto a mac that uses os10..then i tried one that uses os8.5 & it did not
> play..couldnt open the file..is there a way to get around that error?

I'm not sure what you mean by an iso file. Alos, MacOS 8.5 is pretty
ancient...

> also if i have quicktime files included in my projector & one does not have
> quicktime on their machine, whats next? do you just use screen shots instead of
> movies to make things easier?

You can include the installer and run it if QT isn't preinstalled or if
the version needs updating due to the codec used in the video files.
From: JB on
Usually one has to create a hybrted CD on a Mac (the most common tool
being Toast) , ISO volumes created on PCs don't create a resource fork
required by mac applications. Mac os-9 and osx requirfe different
preojectors and xtras, you probably only havde to targety running native
in osx, this requires director (mx) 9.0 or later.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Director Player Error
Next: Director MX 2004 Help