From: ~BD~ on
David H. Lipman wrote:
<snip>> Not sure if it will help in *her* situation. It is good for
when the
>> name is blocked but MBAM.COM is not a good rename because it still
>> has 'MBAM' in it. For the block from running problem renaming
>> completely away from MBAM to something else like ROBIN.COM is OK.

Tell me, David ............ how do you know that "Robin" is female?

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDaveNoSpam(a)Hotmail.co.uk>

| David H. Lipman wrote:
| <snip>> Not sure if it will help in *her* situation. It is good for
| when the
>>> name is blocked but MBAM.COM is not a good rename because it still
>>> has 'MBAM' in it. For the block from running problem renaming
>>> completely away from MBAM to something else like ROBIN.COM is OK.

| Tell me, David ............ how do you know that "Robin" is female?

I am not sure. If may be a faux conclusion. However, that is not germain since YOU are
not Robin.

--
Dave

From: Leythos on
In article <hqakk1$l3v$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
BoaterDaveNoSpam(a)Hotmail.co.uk says...
> Subject: Re: MBAM hanging system
> From: ~BD~ <BoaterDaveNoSpam(a)Hotmail.co.uk>
> Newsgroups: alt.privacy.spyware

please don't change your email/identity - I had you blocked and you've
changed your identity.

Trust yourself.
From: Ron on
On Apr 16, 6:12 pm, "~BD~" <BoaterDaveNoS...(a)Hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> David H. Lipman wrote:
>
> <snip>> Not sure if it will help in *her* situation.  It is good for
> when the
>
> >> name is blocked but MBAM.COM is not a good rename because it still
> >> has 'MBAM' in it.  For the block from running problem renaming
> >> completely away from MBAM to something else like  ROBIN.COM is OK.
>
> Tell me, David ............ how do you know that "Robin" is female?
>
> --
> Dave

The same way we know that PCAsshole is a blond female?
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Ron" <BigELilE05(a)msn.com>

>> That lieing, thieving, freak can't be trusted so who the f**k cares what "he" has to
>> say!

| He? I thought "he" was a hot female blond, NOT.

| On top of that, asking for someones email address before they will let
| you use their "special super secret malware removal tools"? Pffft!

:-)

--
Dave