From: Bullwinkle on
I see your 'downlow' time with butts has ended.

How was it?

The anteater with be jealous not to mention the transgender Oklahoma one.

"~BD~" <BoaterDaveNoSpam(a)Hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

Maybe MBAM puts bad things *on* to a PC. How would simple folk know?

Only on your machine. Special coding.

--
Dave

From: Buffalo on

Robin Bignall wrote:
> About 20 minutes into a full scan of my system (XP Pro/SP3) with the
> latest version of MBAM the system hangs and needs a hard reset to
> recover. I've tried it three times today running unattended with no
> other applications. Anybody having the same problem?

Try uninstalling MBAM, rebooting and installing the latest version and then
getting the latest definition updates. Quick and easy to do.
I had problems (different than yours) with MBAM once awhile back and I did
the uninstall and install and it worked fine.
Hopefully it will work for you.
Buffalo
PS: If you find the solution, please post back. Try the MBAM forum again.
(malwarebytes.org)

From: Dustin Cook on
"Lil' Abner" <blvstk(a)dogpatch.com> wrote in

> Dustin Cook <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> "Heather" <fergie(a)canada.invalid> wrote in
>>
>>> "Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Oh boy, have you got that one right!!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> It is so nice with BD, Jenn and Butts killfiled.......until someone
>>> starts yet another futile *nyah nyah* bunch of posts.....and doesn't
>>> delete what they are saying.......sigh.
>>>

>> Hey.. I know it's bad to feed trolls, but.. for personal as well as
>> professional reasons I had to step in and say something. Not so much
>> for the trolls benefit mind you, but to keep the record clear. The
>> last thing anybody in my position would want is for some newbie to
>> come along and assume that I had anything to do with his removal from
>> a forum. I don't play games like that.
>>
>> As I've said what I wanted to say, I'll quit feeding them. Sadly tho,
>> I'm sure some newbies to usenet will take what they say as the truth
>> even if it's not so.
>
> So is there any chance that anyone could help the OP with his problem?
> Someone pointed him toward the forum at

Hmm. His problem is resolved, afaik. :)

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Robin Bignall on
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 19:07:22 -0600, "Buffalo" <Eric(a)nada.com.invalid>
wrote:

>Robin Bignall wrote:
>[snip]
>What version of MBAM are you running?

1.45, database version 4002. Quick scan ran OK, maybe will try a full
scan tomorrow.
--
Robin
(BrE)
From: Robin Bignall on
On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 09:38:17 -0600, "Buffalo" <Eric(a)nada.com.invalid>
wrote:

>Robin Bignall wrote:
>> About 20 minutes into a full scan of my system (XP Pro/SP3) with the
>> latest version of MBAM the system hangs and needs a hard reset to
>> recover. I've tried it three times today running unattended with no
>> other applications. Anybody having the same problem?
>
>Try uninstalling MBAM, rebooting and installing the latest version and then
>getting the latest definition updates. Quick and easy to do.
>I had problems (different than yours) with MBAM once awhile back and I did
>the uninstall and install and it worked fine.
>Hopefully it will work for you.
>Buffalo
>PS: If you find the solution, please post back. Try the MBAM forum again.
>(malwarebytes.org)

I've tried yet again to register on the goddamn forum, but the
register page just keeps repeating itself, with the Catcha entries
blanked out. They're not hard to read, so I don't know what's going
wrong. There are no error messages.
--
Robin
(BrE)